LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Slip Maxi Review

Shame you didnt like them as much as I thought you might, but I still think they are a top nappy :)

From what I've heard on adisc it seems to be purely down to the fact that they are large. On the small/medium the tapes are in a better position apparently, and easier to get right. If tena just scaled up that landing zone, and the tape positions then well.... they'd be better :P. Dunno if they'd move up a spot in the list of nappies I've tried but thats because all 4 I've tried are extremly good, and theres not much between them. They all have minor issuses, but in the major departments they are all very good.

Wallawalla: I'm not naysaying as such, its just for me they aren't the best compared to molicares and abenas :P. I tried them because over the years I've heard some very good things about them, its just a shame I can't get the fit right.

Shame you didnt like them as much as I thought you might, but I still think they are a top nappy :)

It's been approaching two years since I wore one but the pics look like they haven't changed that much from then. They certainly used to be the best of the best that were readily available in the UK. I still remember from my early days online ('01/'02 ish), the excitement when Medisave got a new batch of Med/Maxis in (the stock indicator would change to green). Word would spread on the old-school DL forums and within days they would be sold out again :lol: These days they're surpassed by Bambino/Cuddlz and probably Abri-Form too (although it's been a while since I wore one of them too).

However :( over the past say 4 years, there were a lot of design and packaging changes. They reduced the size of the bag/case quite substantially (price stayed the same) and then they put that nasty almost crinkly stay-dry top sheet on it (is it still there? Can't tell from the pics). The absorbency dropped a bit too, I found.

Still though, they had the best fit (for me at least) of any diaper I've ever tried. Bambino/Secure X-Plus have a great fit too, but not quite as good as a Tena Slip Med/Maxi...