LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Interest At An Early Age?

With me it was about age 3 or 4. I remember visiting my Aunt and the kid next door needed them coz he had no control. I was always jealous and wished it had have been me wearing.

• Like 1

When I was around 13 I had a step cousin B for a short time (her mom was only married to my uncle for like 2 years). B and one of her friends M were both bed wetters, they were both 11. B's Mom never put her in anything so I figure she did a lot of laundry, but M wore pull-ups. M was/is a really small girl and fit into toddler pull-ups. As an adult M is almost 5' and less than 100lbs. Well I was so jealous/lustful I didn't know what to do. So I would hangout with my younger cousin anytime B spent the night just to catch sight of B's pull-ups peeking out of the top of her PJ's.

My uncle divorced B's mom.

So I didn't see M for a number of years until after High School and through some strange twist of fate, I ended up dating/fooling around with M for a very short time. She had grown out of bedwetting. I once joked about putting her back into pull-ups since she had to potty a lot, but she thought it was just joking and I let it stay at that.

I wouldn't use the word 'fetish' because that implies something I'd have been incapable of feeling at the time but I've certainly been fascinated by diapers since I was very young. I was potty trained very early (18mo, apparently) but I apparently regressed at one point and was back in diapers again for a while after that. I have no idea whether that was a desire thing or more to do with the birth of my sibling...

I can remember a handful of 'potty-related' incidents that I can place in time quite specifically. For instance, I can remember an assembly at a school I only attended for a few months, aged 5-6, where the whole school was being told off for something or another by the head teacher. One boy my age a few rows away who I kind of knew (lived just up the street) wet himself during our extended ticking off. It only became apparent when he stood up (. That I can remember it really quite clearly, even though I can remember virtually nothing else about that place, must mean that it made quite an impact on me, surely?

Like so many others, my first non-infant diapers were stolen (unused!!!) from a source that happened to present itself by circumstance. I only got a few and clearly remember thinking that I would have to wait "until I was 18" to enjoy this new found pleasure properly. I was such a rigid thinker in those days and I had got it into my head that 18 was the age when you moved out. As it happens, I left for uni when I was 18 and yep, a while after got my first adult diapers.

So yeah, my childhood was peppered here and there with accidental/deliberate wetting/diaper/etc moments, both my own and those I observed and I can remember them clearly, some vividly. So I guess yes, I was always "interested" in diapers in one way or another :)

• Like 1

I remember that one time in preschool I had to pee but the teacher wouldn't let me go so I wet my pants. I remember looking down and watching the wet spot grow on my blue jeans and my only thought was "cool." Another time, also in preschool, I was eating lunch and had to poop but I was afraid of public bathrooms so I tried to hold it in but couldn't hold it and pooped my pants. I remember that it was a very solid poop and when we got up to go back to the classroom the girl next to me said "you smell like diapers."

• Like 1

I am not saying I was in anyway right, just something I did. My parents wouldn't have got me diapers if I asked. I would have been punished and probably taken to a shrink. Granted the end result would have been the same if I got busted for stealing them, but I never did. I am not proud of what I did as a kid and do not advocate stealing in anyway. I am sure we all did stuff as kids that we wouldn't put on our resumes now. In the camera era, what I did wouldn't even come close to working now.

Okay, TimmyC, let me ask you: Obviously wearing diapers already used by anyone else is not only tacky, it is down right dangerous. The danger increases when adults reuse diapers because feces is a transmitter of HIV. Do you agree ways must be promoted so people do not need to re-use diapers worn by another?

Would you have preferred to have a relationship with your parents such that you could have gone to one or both and said you wanted to try diapers at age 13?

If your folks had given you a package of diapers in your size and told you you would pay for all subsequent diapers from your allowance, would you have considered this fair?

Do you agree it is easier to get along as an adult without a juvenile criminal record, especially for stealing diapers?

Do you strongly disagree with anything I have posted on DD about the whole When Kids Love Diapers information?

Thanks in advance for your comments, Angela

My attraction also started at a very young age. My mom's boyfriend had a daughter who was young enough to still be in diapers... I was about 6. One day, I got in an argument with my mom, and told her she would either give me what I wanted (a toy, money, ice cream...something like that) or I would wear a diaper. She refused, so I went and wore the diaper. She just ignored me.

According to my folks, I apparently didn't want to be potty trained, but I was. Most parents in this area believe in forcing potty training at age 2. And it's part of the preschool rules that the kids have to have been potty trained to get into preschool (my second best friend's youngest brother almost didn't make the deadline). So, I'd probly say that for me, it started with potty training. I do recall being jealous of the kids that were diapered on You Can't Do That On Television, and various cartoon characters that ended up diapered. And some of my earliest writings that I managed to squirrel away and keep mention diapers.

as for pre - school. the starting age is three, and for children being toilet trained to go, its because if the workers are going to be changing diapers it opens up a whole new world of insurance and health department issues, not to mention there have to be not one but TWO adults in the room during the changing process, even for an infant in a daycare...

so i can understand many preschool's are run with public tax money, and cannot afford to pay the extra insurance and lisencing issues because a three or four year old child 'doesn't want' to use the toilet.

If the child has a documented disability this is different and after an evaluation the state would have to provide an aide for the child or other certified professional to help care of the child's needs.

okay could we stop generating like fifteen different versions of this thread, losing track which ones I replied to. :P

The earliest I can remember having an interest in diapers was probably somewhere between the ages of 4-6, I just liked the idea of wearing diapers. for obvious reasons at that age you don't unless parents say so, fast forward several years later and as puberty hit, the concept blossomed, still no participation. the closest i ever came to experimenting was stealing a pad from my older sister.(epic fail). I just continued to supress the idea as just an awkward miss-association until about two years ago when in the midst of boredom I started searching random topics on wikipedia and i typed in diapers and discovered that I wasn't a freak, or at least alone in my freakishness.

I remember wanting to wear diapers as early as 5 or so. It could have been earlier, but who knows. I remember when I was 12 or so collecting a bunch of underwear together and wetting them like it was a real diaper. It actually worked pretty darn good too. I was potty trained at about 3 or so, and never had any night time accidents, but I always had the want to wear them again.