LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy

Just a question. Where can you buy adult sized disposable diapers that have the tapes to keep them up and are similar to a baby's diaper? All I can find are the ones that go on like underpants. I found the plastic panties both for guys and girls that look and feel like a baby's with ruffles or without. Diapers are hard to find though.

Just a question. Where can you buy adult sized disposable diapers that have the tapes to keep them up and are similar to a baby's diaper? All I can find are the ones that go on like underpants. I found the plastic panties both for guys and girls that look and feel like a baby's with ruffles or without. Diapers are hard to find though.

Generally speaking, adult diapers that have tapes are called "Briefs" or sometimes "Fitted Briefs" :rolleyes: There are too many styles and brands to list here ranging from cheap store brands of limited capacity to high-end styles such as Abriform, Molicare, and Bambinos :) I know the forums here are large but the answers you seek are here if you'll look through them B) And there's a "Diaper Reviews" section accessible from the home page ;)

Assuming you're in the US, if you're just looking to try something plain but kind of babyish, check out CVS or Walgreen's night-time versions of their fitted briefs. Two tapes per side, decent absorbency for the cost, and somewhat thick :D These are not plastic backed anymore if that matters to you- plastic backing is rapidly disappearing from adult diapers as most of the intended market is incontinents who prefer discretion over plastic. Browse around here, you'll find the answers you seek :thumbsup:

Bettypooh