LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby 24/7 Lifestyle

Tailie

I was wondering how many here have a baby/toddler 24/7 lifestyle or something like it?

Does eating Baby/ Toddler foods and formulas help you go in you're diapers easier than regular foods?

Is it normal to want to eat babyfood but hate the smell and possible taste?

Honestly I want be treated like a toddler reaaaaaly badly at all times with rules and diaper changes and feeding.

I can tell you from recent experience that real babyfood isn't all it's cracked up to be. Is it full of nutrients and other good stuff? Absolutely. Which is why it smells and tastes kinda funky. (IF you were to stay on a non-solid food diet, such as only jarred babyfood, and lots of milk/juice, yes, it would be easier to 'go' in your diapers. )But that's just the jar-food. The Gerber toddler snacks (purple and yellow package?), like the lil' puffs, (puffed cereal-like-things, ala Kix, strawberry-banana flavored) are the bomb. Same for the yogurt bites. Best. Munchies. Ever.

I've never had the formula, so I can't tell you if it's good or not, but I'd imagine it's not anywhere near what you're thinking. If you're not a super-creepy dude (you probably are, but that's just a guess.), I'd find a close friend who's got a baby and finesse a way into getting a little sample. Nearly everyone is curious about what it really tastes like. .

As far as the lifestyle goes, well, I consider myself only a part-time adult. Many of the more active members also view themselves similarly. As for me, I wear thick diapers 24/7. (Yes, even when we decide to go visit her parents for the weekend) Even after nearly 3 years of this, I still have more control than I'd like. When we're at home, Mommy will change me if I ask. Yes, She lets me call her Mommy, too. I have dozens of sippy cups -- nearly as many binkies. (I don't use them as often as I should, I still prefer smoking cigarettes. :/ ) She already dresses me in pretty cute outfits. I haven't picked out my own clothes in over a year. Nothing overtly toddler-ish, but something that makes me look cute, instead of manly or sexy. My wardrobe isn't what I'd like it to be, though: I want some onesies and perhaps some cute elastic-waisted jeans/pants, or a pair of overalls that look 'just right'. I/we have a super-chic leather diaperbag that goes out with us, when we're together. In my playroom, I have a TV and a Wii, stocked with many fun kids' games. On the floor is one of those super-cool playmats that has roads and stuff on it for playing cars. I play for at least an hour a day, between jobs. . .

I'm a huge fan of rules and structure in my second decade; strange, as I was an awful teenager/young adult because I (thought) hated rules and structure. There's notenoughrules in my relationship/life now! It takes a mentally flexible partner to understand how to enforce and discipline in the way that we desire. You admonish somebody differently when you know that they understand not only what you're saying, but also what you mean.

Some feelings you just can't actually get back. . . Sad, but true. :(

I can tell you from recent experience that real babyfood isn't all it's cracked up to be. Is it full of nutrients and other good stuff? Absolutely. Which is why it smells and tastes kinda funky. (IF you were to stay on a non-solid food diet, such as only jarred babyfood, and lots of milk/juice, yes, it would be easier to 'go' in your diapers. )But that's just the jar-food. The Gerber toddler snacks (purple and yellow package?), like the lil' puffs, (puffed cereal-like-things, ala Kix, strawberry-banana flavored) are the bomb. Same for the yogurt bites. Best. Munchies. Ever.

I've never had the formula, so I can't tell you if it's good or not, but I'd imagine it's not anywhere near what you're thinking. If you're not a super-creepy dude (you probably are, but that's just a guess.), I'd find a close friend who's got a baby and finesse a way into getting a little sample. Nearly everyone is curious about what it really tastes like. .

As far as the lifestyle goes, well, I consider myself only a part-time adult. Many of the more active members also view themselves similarly. As for me, I wear thick diapers 24/7. (Yes, even when we decide to go visit her parents for the weekend) Even after nearly 3 years of this, I still have more control than I'd like. When we're at home, Mommy will change me if I ask. Yes, She lets me call her Mommy, too. I have dozens of sippy cups -- nearly as many binkies. (I don't use them as often as I should, I still prefer smoking cigarettes. :/ ) She already dresses me in pretty cute outfits. I haven't picked out my own clothes in over a year. Nothing overtly toddler-ish, but something that makes me look cute, instead of manly or sexy. My wardrobe isn't what I'd like it to be, though: I want some onesies and perhaps some cute elastic-waisted jeans/pants, or a pair of overalls that look 'just right'. I/we have a super-chic leather diaperbag that goes out with us, when we're together. In my playroom, I have a TV and a Wii, stocked with many fun kids' games. On the floor is one of those super-cool playmats that has roads and stuff on it for playing cars. I play for at least an hour a day, between jobs. . .

I'm a huge fan of rules and structure in my second decade; strange, as I was an awful teenager/young adult because I (thought) hated rules and structure. There's notenoughrules in my relationship/life now! It takes a mentally flexible partner to understand how to enforce and discipline in the way that we desire. You admonish somebody differently when you know that they understand not only what you're saying, but also what you mean.

Some feelings you just can't actually get back. . . Sad, but true. :(

Why did you call me creepy? :angry2:

I was wondering how many here have a baby/toddler 24/7 lifestyle or something like it?

Does eating Baby/ Toddler foods and formulas help you go in you're diapers easier than regular foods?

Is it normal to want to eat babyfood but hate the smell and possible taste?

Honestly I want be treated like a toddler reaaaaaly badly at all times with rules and diaper changes and feeding.

I do - Daddy and I don't live together yet, but I only act big when it's needed now. When we're together, things will be total.

I don't eat jarred baby food often - it's way too expensive and a lot of it's bland and icky. I get the toddler snacks as a special treat, and usually make my own purees from whole foods, and anything I don't puree gets cut up most of the time.

As far as making you "go" better, it depends on what's in your purees... Easy poop = lots of fiber and water, which you can get in a healthy diet (lots of fruits, veg, whole grains, and less meat, dairy, white flour/white sugar). Fast food purees, for example, do not equal easy poop.

Formula isn't that great for those of us with mature bodies. Nor does it taste good. If you want formula, try mixing half formula with half milk, pediatric drinks like Pediasure, adult nutrition drinks like Boost or Ensure, etc.

And yep, you can still eat baby food without the icky taste and smell...Make regular food how you like it, and stick it in a food processor. Voila. Homemade, yummy tasting baby food.

~ moogle

I do - Daddy and I don't live together yet, but I only act big when it's needed now. When we're together, things will be total.

I don't eat jarred baby food often - it's way too expensive and a lot of it's bland and icky. I get the toddler snacks as a special treat, and usually make my own purees from whole foods, and anything I don't puree gets cut up most of the time.

As far as making you "go" better, it depends on what's in your purees... Easy poop = lots of fiber and water, which you can get in a healthy diet (lots of fruits, veg, whole grains, and less meat, dairy, white flour/white sugar). Fast food purees, for example, do not equal easy poop.

Formula isn't that great for those of us with mature bodies. Nor does it taste good. If you want formula, try mixing half formula with half milk, pediatric drinks like Pediasure, adult nutrition drinks like Boost or Ensure, etc.

And yep, you can still eat baby food without the icky taste and smell...Make regular food how you like it, and stick it in a food processor. Voila. Homemade, yummy tasting baby food.

~ moogle

Thanks and GL with you're daddy!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife Baby_Eeyore has been eating baby foods for the last since christmas, ask it doesn't mess with her gastric reflux. She tend to stay with the toddler foods and likes the sweeter things like the fruits and vegetable, she does eat the toddler snack and so far no reflux problem and she has also lot 14 pounds. :thumbsup: