LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Video Site

Hallo

Very nice site - thx

Is it posible to download the vidoes ---(i think not ...or?)

cu

dlcalla

You can use a program to download streaming video. It doesn't always work but it also depends on how good the program is. Do a google search for downloading streaming videos or .flv files.

Good luck : D

Necros

Cool site! Not too long ago a friend was giving me a hard time for having so many "diaper" video's on my youtube "favorites" page, so it's funny that this should suddenly pop up.

Also, it gives you a 'feel' for how a particular diaper might work by watching other people wet brands I have yet to try.

Looks like a great site

I am kinda concerned by the fact that they have 20 minute videos from wet set. I don't know how much longer they will get away with that.

I wonder who and where they are hosted.

Yeah. The whole site is copyrighted material ripped off from other sites. I understand it's impossible to stop these places from posting some of your material, but they really need to give proper credit. I found a couple dozen videos that belong to me and nobody ever asked my permission to post them...

WOW, that site rocks, some hot mess videos that I haven't see yet, thanks for the notice. BTW, Poor collage student = pirate to the max, I have no money for subscriptions to fetish sites, sorry.

Thanks again.

That's not really the problem. I work hard to create those videos and I spend a good chunk of money doing so. Having some of them posted on a site like that isn't a problem, because I enjoy sharing with those that can't afford to help me create more. I do, however, expect some credit. Instead they just post my videos up on their site and then slap their site logo over the top of it like a copyright symbol. Give credit where credit is due in my opinion.

There was a site I liked called abdlvideos.com, but it was shut down. There was talk of the site coming back online, but nothing ever happened. I'm grateful to come across this thread, though. Thanks for the find.