LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not About

just thought i'd let you all know i'm not sure how much i'll be about...i haven't been on in a while and missing this place soooo much!!

my eyes are bad so i cant see all that well, and reading posts is hard...i'm ok so don't worry...i'm being referd to the eye hosp so hopefully be back on soon, in the mene time my lil lucy is being a star and helping me do things :)

just thought i'd let everyone know as i have had a few people asking were i been...

*hugs*

be good babys!..

Juniper

xxx

P.S. forgive my bad spelling and grammer...i'm not checking it as its a srain and its bad at the best of times!! lol xxx

Hi Juni...

I was thinking that I hadn't seen you posting for awhile, I was getting worried!

Hope all goes well at the hosp! Frog-girl, tadpole and me all sending big hugs for you (and lucy too!)

Froggie

xx

Hi Juni...

I was thinking that I hadn't seen you posting for awhile, I was getting worried!

Hope all goes well at the hosp! Frog-girl, tadpole and me all sending big hugs for you (and lucy too!)

Froggie

xx

aww thankies froggies...i'm sure all will be fine and i'll be back to my posting self :)

hope you all ha a good xmas...bet tadpole got spoilt!!

xxx

news on the eye front.....:)

my right eye is ...erm....not good...so stil gonna be going to eye hosp...

but with glasses i will be able to see very clear...i could read small writing and see well...:)

so i blew our funding...and in 7-10 days i shall be back with you :)

i'm so happy i'll be able to see coz this sucks!!

but kinda wondering whats with my left eye....

i had a job getting glasses tho...if you know me well you'l know that it would be! i can't have metel ones...and i cant have titanium (maybe soon tho) so only plastic....then the hinges were metel...so if they touched me they were out!!

i was down to 3 pairs...lucky 2 were my fave....fave colour too :)

so i gots them :)

so happy

hugs

xxx

well then...guess we need to lock you in it!!......may as well get locking panties too!!...with nappy and locking plastic pants!!

what u think sophie??

*fully supportive*

DAYS AND DAYS! Big diaper rash.

No worries. He'll get what's coming to him. lol

-Sophie