LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found These Today

jediaper

Ok, today I found the holy grail of diapers at the goodwill today. The only bad thing is that the package was previously opened with only 4 diapers left in the bag. The bag was clear with no markings except the goodwill price tag. the diapers are all white with a single faint yellow wetness indicator, plastic backed, and elastic leg gathers, but no elastic waist band. However the most mind blowing feature is they are a single tape diaper! If anyone can identify these for me I would much appreciate it. I want to know how/where to get more of these!

P1020554.jpg

P1020551.jpg

Very interesting how the padding is like fanned out at the back and almost to the very top but infront, it's very, very low. Also looks like the wings on the front panel are quite a bit longer then the back. Because of this, it almost looks like a diaper that maybe more specifically desinged for someone who would always be laying on there back like a hospital diaper.

At first I was thinking a kind of Kendall as they do have single tape diapers very similar to this like the 3D and Velro ones. Tape tab looks the same as theres but the padding and wings don't match up to anything I've seen recently unless they've changed it. Kendall was the only company I knew of until ABU came out with a single tab that even had one and they've had it for at least 5 years. Maybe check into it with them. I know, since I've bought them, you can get a lot of diapers for cheap, like around 30cents a diaper or so at the right website for the regular Kendall simplicity.

Can anyone confirm if the Simplicity Plus 3D Adult Briefs have a cloth like or plastic back? of all the descriptions I've read they're pretty vague on the type of outer layer. The down side to this is after trying the ones I got, they are worse than depends. They didn't even hold one full wetting without leaking. Also, they are apparently not sold by the bag, only by the case. the only thing good about these is they are all white, very crinkly, and have one tape per side. so they're good for AB play, but not much else. I'm not sure if its worth buying a case or not.

I know for a fact, the Kendall Simplicity (NOT HL) is plastic backed. Had a couple cases of them but would hold less then one full wetting. You do kinda have to get the one tape in the exact right spot to have a good fit but pretty easy to do. The ones I had, Large, were blue in color thought with a white tape. Different sizes may be different colors.

I was doing an inventory at a drug store, you know a real old drug store. Te kind in a small town where everyone knows everyone else. Well I was there to check the blood pressure kiosk. It was a PT job but it paid $$$$$ So I am there and I notice way back on the shelf is two packs of old flat style adult diapers. I mean flat panels with a pinch of glue to make an hour glass shape out of a rectangle of padding. Very funny, I forget the name though. So I bought them, and got weird looks from the drugest, but who cares, I'm in some weird town and I'll never see these people again.

I get home open the pack to find they are all single tape, no leg gathers, just flat diapers. Kinda neat feeling but LEAKS!!!!! Fun to play in but did I mention they leak?

Just a thought to add to the thread.