LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Specific Diapers Specific Places

I'm stuck in a situation for a while where I just can not order diapers to have them delivered. I'm living in the north San Diego county, CA area and am looking to find just about anywhere that sells either the Abriform X-Plus (which I much prefer) or the Molicare Super Plus, both in medium, that is somewhat local (meaning San Diego County or Orange County). I've tried checking with some of the most local pharmacies and medical supply stores, but none carry them.

If anyone can offer a suggestion as to where I might find them, I'd appreciate it greatly. (And apologies if this is not the appropriate place to post this question. Feel free to direct me to that location)

As was stated, go to a medical supply store and ask if they will order them for you. Most medical supply places will be happy to do this for you. If you want Molicare, look for a medical supply place that is a Medline dealer (most are). They should have access to them. Just ask. The first time I ordered Molicare Super Plus from a medical supply store, the employees had no idea that they even carried them but once they looked in their catalog and found that they could get them, they were very happy to ablidge.

Also, make sure they know what you're asking for - Abena are phasing through a name change for the Abri-Forms. They're going from 'Medium X-Plus' to 'M4', where the 'M' is Medium and the '4' is for the highest absorbency level. Same diaper, confusingly different name :P If you're asking for one and their catalogue says the other, they might get confused.

I'm stuck in a situation for a while where I just can not order diapers to have them delivered. I'm living in the north San Diego county, CA area and am looking to find just about anywhere that sells either the Abriform X-Plus (which I much prefer) or the Molicare Super Plus, both in medium, that is somewhat local (meaning San Diego County or Orange County). I've tried checking with some of the most local pharmacies and medical supply stores, but none carry them.

If anyone can offer a suggestion as to where I might find them, I'd appreciate it greatly. (And apologies if this is not the appropriate place to post this question. Feel free to direct me to that location)

you have a private message, let me know if that is something you want or not.

kck doesn't have a store-front really... but I've called and placed an order for will call. They had it sitting in a box waiting for me when I showed up.

and parking is a BIOTCH!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm in the same boat in the same area, I wold love to get something other than the CVS/Walgreens or Depends brands but I can't order online.

One thing I have noticed is if you go on Wal-mart's website, you can order Molicares site to store and pick it up at a local walmart but my mom monitors my money kinda closely and its hard to explain where $80 went as they only allow you to buy cases at a time.

...my mom monitors my money kinda closely....

you're an adult.

tell your mom to get out of your financial situation.... that is unless you live off their allowance, in which case, get a job and spend your money.

you're an adult.

tell your mom to get out of your financial situation.... that is unless you live off their allowance, in which case, get a job and spend your money.

I've said this kind of thing on a dozen other posts, but I think it bears repeating. Here's what I do to get the diapers I want from the Web.

• Go to nearly any store and buy a gift Visa/Master Card/Amex. You'll pay a few bucks for it, but you'll get it back in the savings you'll get by buying on the Internet.

• Go to or call your nearest UPS store and tell them you want to have a package delivered there. They'll say there's a $5 receiving fee.

• Track the diapers on their way to you so you know when they're going to arrive, and then go pick them up.

• Try not to open the diapers before you get home.

As others here have said, you can have a local business order them for you, but that's typically the most expensive route. The $10 or so you'll pay for the gift card and receiving fee will come out in the wash.

-RMS

• 1 month later...

I have purchased Molicare Super Plus at Park Boulevard Pharmacy in San Diego. It is at the corner of Park Boulevard and University Ave near Balboa Park. It has been a couple of years since I bought them (I usually wear cloth diapers) so you should call and check if they still carry them before driving down from north county.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe you can still order Molicare Super Plus from Wal-Mart through their website. They ship it from their warehouses to your local store and you pick it up and pay there.

Seems as though they discontinuef the 'ship to store" now it's ship to home only..and about anyone would be cheaper on line than to get their price! JFYI. :thumbsup: