LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tarveling To Ohio & West Virgina

Hello,

I will be traveling thru Ohio and West Virgina starting on Monday Jan 11th, thru the Following monday.

Anyone out there from this area? do you ever get out and about? would you like to get together? I wont have any AB outfits with me so it would be incogneto.

thanks,

Sissy Tami

Where abouts Tami..Central Ohio, Columbus here, Like i had to tell ya that. :whistling:

i am flying into Cleavland again but i am driving to WV on monday evening. long drive and i will need to stop for some dinner. wouldn't mind a detor and some company. lol

remind me where you are in relation to Coloumbus?

i am flying into Cleavland again but i am driving to WV on monday evening. long drive and i will need to stop for some dinner. wouldn't mind a detor and some company. lol

remind me where you are in relation to Coloumbus?

We are on the near east side known as Whitehall, close to the airport. Hope fully we could meet up. Got just the place for you to grub if You like some Good wings and Burgers and the like http://www.roosterswings.com/index.php . Have a Pub down from the house too if that suits ya. Could order in a pizza there too. What part of WV are ya heading to? A lot of my friends are from there.