LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snappies, Nippers Etc.

I keep coming across references to these diaper fastening devices which are supposed to be better than pins.

1) Has anybody tried them?

2) Do they cope with adult-sized nappies?

3) Is there anywhere in the UK (preferably ABDL aware) who sells them?

I recently got a Snappie size 2 and it works great! My wife is on blood thinners and I'm glad that she can use the snappie to put a prefold on me without the risk of sticking herself with a pin. I haven't heard of the others. Oh yeah, you have to stretch the snappie a bit and it's best if the diaper is kind of big on you.

where would you go if you wanted snappies in the U.S. Does anyone have a picture of this item. I would were cloth diapers more if it wasnt for the diaper pins and the velcro diapers don't work well for me.

where would you go if you wanted snappies in the U.S. Does anyone have a picture of this item. I would were cloth diapers more if it wasnt for the diaper pins and the velcro diapers don't work well for me.

Here's the main site with how to use and such.

http://www.snappibaby.com/products/snappidiaperfastener.html

I saw these recently as well, seem pretty cool. Some one sells larger sized ones on ebay as "adult" ones but they're just the largest toddler size. Still don't see the size being tooooooo much of an issue, as long as the wings on the nappy are quite close.

I have a couple of the toddler sized 'Snappis' and work quite well. However, they only work great on open weave fabric such as gauze. I have used them on my birdseye diapers with not too much trouble but do not work very well on flannel as it is a tight weave material so it will not grab the fiber.

When you do get them, give them a stretch before using them. They do hold the diaper on tight as they are essentially an elastic and under tension to go back to original state. I have used it on overnight diapers and have held as tight in the morning as when i put it on.

I have now tried the small size and found them very effective at keeping the nappy snug overnight.

I would like to try the larger "toddler 2" size but they don't seem to be available in the UK - yet. I may have to order them from the U.S, but I find the regular supplier won't send them to the UK because they have an agency agreement, and the agency only handles the smaller size. I'll be looking into it.