LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Id Please

Problem is there's an awful lot of minor and institutional ranges that look a lot like that. It looks a bit like one of the Abena diapers but it's not because they all have the size and absorbency on them (either printed on the plastic (like Abri-Form Plus, X-Plus) or printed into the wetness indicator (Delta-Form, Abri-Form Extra).

Sorry, I can't help on this one :(

yeah this is a female. If I remember it correctly, ITs from a film where her husband was going away for the weekend and diapered her accordingly. Or something like that anyway. I didnt see it but I read about it.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I'm going to hazard a guess that this is a large attends, possibly an 'extended wear' diaper thats been stuffed to the gills with who-knows-what! :o

There is no waist band visible due to the over lap from the back sections, and the tapes appear to be the 2 stage kind used on molies and Abenas, but I don't think they are. Looking at pics from magic medical and such, and knowing how popular Attends are, I bet its a large over stuffed Attends brief.

She's (?) gonna be in that thing for a LOOOOOOOONG time, I hope theres plenty of water around, because it will take forever to soak through all those layers..

It 'looks' intriguing, but I think if you want a bulky and thick diaper, go with cloth, this just seems to be a waste of diapers to me, since more then likely the subject (M/F?) can't be in the thing until its full, thats would take a week of peeing!:o

just my take on the pic....

anyone else??

qwack

This is not an Attends of any style. Attends do not have wetness strips placed like that, and larges are normally blue if it was. It is also not an extended wear as they are white and cloth backed with velcro type tabs. Attends has gone away from the plastic backed diaper to the cloth outer.

It is interesting to know just what kind of diaper it is though.

that would be a tranquility if I had to guess. the tapes give it away.

I'm not sure that it's a Tranquillity diaper either - they have a really distinctive wetness indicator, like this:

slimline.png

And the tapes are the same as at least a dozen other diapers...

Honestly, I'd wager it's some nondescript, off-label institutional brand.

It looks like the Delta Form XL 3 or 4 however Abena does there absorbency system now. The XL Delta Forms are all white with that same wetness indidcator if I remember correctly and they are HUGE in size...wow.

Guest Baby-Toa

I'm not sure that it's a Tranquillity diaper either - they have a really distinctive wetness indicator, like this:

slimline.png

And the tapes are the same as at least a dozen other diapers...

Honestly, I'd wager it's some nondescript, off-label institutional brand.

but when i had some ATN of tranquilities it looked just like that one.

I was going to say Tranquility but then I remembered almost all of them have some writing on them. The tapes are pretty close to it though, I've had some without the dots on it so I guess it could still be a Tranquility, maybe an older version as this seems to be an older picture. Molicare, Tranquility, Abena, all have these style tapes but current versions have some writing on the tabs at least a couple of them do.

this seems to be an older picture

It's not that old - the Exif data is still in tact in the file - the date taken (according to the camera's clock) was March 14th 2008. The filename ('dfivirginie17') gives a clue as well - if that's Virginie of ABKingdom, then it's probably a European diaper, which pretty much rules out Tranquillity...

Why can't I ever get my diapers to look like that? Damn that looks nice and comfy.

Yet another reason why I want to know what kind of diaper that is. I want to be that comfy...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice