LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For An Artist

Hello again DD, I've been wanting a drawing of myself done for a while now but I can't draw to save my life. Now, I'm looking for an artist that can draw characters and scenery in a cute, anime style. If you guys know of any artists on the internet that draw like shojo style anime or anyone that can take commissions, please let me know. And of course, they have to be comfortable with AB stuff. The picture below shows what kind of drawing style I'm talking out. Thanks in advance.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

vlcsnap-227497.jpg

acutally i have a good friend who is great at doing this kinda of work. if you want, send me your info and i can forward it to her and you can tell her exactly what your wanting im sure she can do it for you.

I'm an artist.

Can you send me a sample of your work? But remember, it has to be something of that style. Thats what I'm realy shooting for. Anything thats not that cute anime style isnt gonna cut it for me.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 1 month later...

Yay! I finally found someone to draw for me! And it came out wonderfully. It still has a couple tweeks but this is pretty much the end result. I'd like to thank HydroFTT from FurAffinity. He was brave enough to step up to the task. Now if only my Avi would behave properly...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

EDIT: Heres the completed version

1266645524_hydroftt_alice-chan_comm.jpg