LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And The Ball Drop

This year, I'm working on a documentary on NYC during the holidays, which includes the ball drop in times square.

However, from all the forms i've gone to, they say that you have to arrive at least 10 hours early, and once you are in your spot, you can't leave. They call them "pens", and you are surrounded by police on all sides. If you leave to go to the bathroom, you won't get back in. There are NO public restrooms, and going into a restaurant in times square will cost you at least 300 dollars.

I feel that after 10 hours standing in a "pen", I can justify the use of a few depends without the rest of my team thinking it's too weird. This isn't the first time i've worn at an event like this (inauguration), but this is an event that, most likely, all the team will know about the use of depends. I know alot of reporters who wear diapers too because of the long hours they're standing up, so it seems like something that is weird, but not unheard of.

I've seen alot of other travel sites actually recommend that it may be a good idea to wear a diaper, and there are a few articles about the lack of bathrooms at the ball drop, so I wonder, have any of you attended the ball drop in NYC, and have/have not worn a diaper?

Lets not forget about the airline travelers, who now are not permitted to use restrooms on the airplane for the last hour of their flight.

Except that moron apparently had his explosives sewn into his tighty whities. Whilst they obviously can't stop you, walking through airport security with 'extra bulky underwear' right now might just single you out for the TSA's very special individual attention :whistling:

When you say the use of a few depends are you talking about changing? Or are you talking about doubling? If It were me I'd move up to a better diaper, say a Molicare or a X-plus type just to be safe. I'm quite sure ABDL's are around for the event as well as others that are wearing for need or might need. Have fun! :thumbsup:

When you say the use of a few depends are you talking about changing? Or are you talking about doubling? If It were me I'd move up to a better diaper, say a Molicare or a X-plus type just to be safe. I'm quite sure ABDL's are around for the event as well as others that are wearing for need or might need. Have fun! :thumbsup:

yeah id be doubling. I didn't bring any of my nice diapers with me. If I wasn't with a large group I would be wearing a bambino with a quadro and duo doubler. I'll see what happens, we might get some kind of better access, but I guess we'l see what happens.

It seems to me that some enterprising AB/DL person would be able to set up a stand or shop somewhere near by and start selling diapers...say Abena X's for $5 each, have a little stand behind the table for people to change into

qwack

I really agree, there are always a few diaper articles every year with the ball drop, and all the news outlets hint to finding other options. I feel like alot more people do this in times square then they think, and I really think depends could make alot of money to push diapers a few days before the drop.

They threw out free pizzas today, it would be hilarious if they threw diapers from the rooftops.