LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting, Intentional, Unintentional, Etc.

So, last night I had a couple of drinks before I went to bed. To be honest, far fewer that my body is used to. Probably I had about 5 shots worth. Usually my body is probably used to about 10-15. I've been working to cut down, and frankly I was quite happy having had about that many. Tonight will be in the 9 or so range.

If you feel the need to comment to me about my drinking, really, I don't want your comments or support on my cutting down or whatever, but if you really, really need to comment about alcohol consumption, quitting or drinking more, PM me, don't muddy up this post with it.

Anyway, I went to bed, and I had been drinking lots of water all evening. After what I consider a measly amount of alcohol, and a fair bit of water, I slept most of the way through the night and woke up around 5 AM, finding, that after dreams of peeing in most interesting places, I had pissed myself. I've had several years of heavy drinking and never had this happen to me. I was not thrilled, happy, or wearing a diaper. I got up, went to the bathroom, finished relieving myself, changed clothes, and went back to bed. Unfortunately, I didn't wear a diaper to bed that night -- I don't really do so very often.

But, it got me to thinking about what caused this. What resulted in this. So, I didn't go back to sleep for some time and several things occured to me. Not all of them may directly relate to incontenence or AB/DL desires/tendencies. Anyway, here they are:

1) Men have a particular issue as far as wetting their beds. I do not know if women have similar issue as this, but men deal with nocturnal emissions. Basicly, if a man doesn't get off enough while awake, he will get off in his sleep. We can't control it, it just happens. (Look it up.) I tend to either have enough sexual activity or create it for myself that this doesn't happen to me.

2) For men, there's a nifty little valve that switches between urine and *ahem* "sexual fluids" which also happens to be the nifty device that sex ed teachers around the world can point to when they need to assure girls that no, a man who is having sex cannot actually pee in you.

3) Now, it seems to me that at least for a period of sleep it is impossible to urinate due to the combination of facts 1 and 2.

Now, so far this doesn't really apply to women, but I have some other thoughts as far as general conditioning and the ability to urinate while lying down. I'll post those later... anyway, so far as this... any men or women care to comment on the difficulties/ease they've had "training" themselves to wet themselves at night?

I'm currently attempting to repeat the experiment from last night... maybe a little more alcohol than yesterday, and probably the same amount of water... at worst a little less, but not much. I'll let you know, along with my further thoughts. To be frank, I'm not thrilled if I repeat this process, but I figure I can throw out for the community. A couple episodes of Law and Order kept me up later than I expecte, hence the extended drinking. (Nothing earlier comments, I have trouble stopping once I start.)

I prefer untraining naturally without the aid of alcohol. It took me a little time but it was worth it.

We have a liquor store across from the post office downtown and where the winos and drunks ask for handouts to buy their bottles. They often piss their pants standing outside of the liquor store on this busy intersection. I guess they can't afford diapers.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

First I'm gonna say I've drank at times way more liquids than I did before going to bed and way more alcohol. I don't know why, but it just happened that last night is the only time I didn't wake up.

Ok, so, obviously I made the mistake of mentioning of alcohol, and that kinda got things away from where I had intended to go with that. I guess my rambling and story telling got in the way of my thinking. So, now I'll repeat myself and expand on my thoughts.

Several things occured to me. Not all of them may directly relate to incontenence or AB/DL desires/tendencies. Anyway, here they are:

1) Men have a particular issue as far as wetting their beds. I do not know if women have similar issue as this, but men deal with nocturnal emissions. Basicly, if a man doesn't get off enough while awake, he will get off in his sleep. We can't control it, it just happens. (Look it up.) I tend to either have enough sexual activity or create it for myself that this doesn't happen to me.

2) For men, there's a nifty little valve that switches between urine and *ahem* "sexual fluids" which also happens to be the nifty device that sex ed teachers around the world can point to when they need to assure girls that no, a man who is having sex cannot actually pee in you.

3) Now, it seems to me that at least for a period of sleep it is impossible to urinate due to the combination of facts 1 and 2. Does this seem likely? Would this make it harder for men to "untrain" themselves than for women to do so?

I wasn't meaning to suggest the way to untrain yourself is through alcohol. Actually what it really got me to thinking about was conditioning, and what it takes to really break down such a powerful barrier. I mean, I've never had this problem before -- I've woken up dead drunk and knew I had to go to the bathroom. I really can't nail down what made this time different. I certainly haven't been trying to do this. So I guess I'm curious what you do to break down the barriers of previously existing conditioning. Once again, not something I'm interested in doing, but the process behind it, the psychology behind it -- seems fascinating...

Ok, let's see here...

1) I don't wear very often (once every 5 days, give or take). I wet... rarely.

2) No more tired than usual. It wasn't a particularily late night.

3) I had gone to the BR probably 10 or 15 minutes before bed, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of water in my system. I didn't fall asleep having to go though.

Yeah -- they aren't my thing. Like I said before, usually I do wake up. In fact, I can say I've (well in my adult/adolescent/late childhood life) always woken up. To be frank, I was a little disturbed.