LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting?

diapergirl77

if your not a true bedwetter, then im going to say no. I have been a true bedwetter my whole life. and have only meet one person in my life that is a DL, and they dont wear wear at night much. and when they do they dont wet until they wake up and relax to wet. unless you take sleeping pills and drink lots of fluids before bed. you shouldnt wet unless like i stated your a true bedwetter. I never heard of anyone thats a DL turning into a bedwetter unless they force them selfs too. i wouldnt worry.

is there a way to train yourself to wet the bed, but only in diapers? i am interested in experiencing it.

I wear nappies to bed about three to four nights in a row most weeks, I've become totally comfortable wearing them and they don't cause excessive excitement during the night so I can sleep well. I HAVE to pee at least twice in a night, when I wake just enough to feel the need and become conscious that I'm wearing nappies, I roll onto my back, wet myself and go straight back to sleep. By night three or four I often wake in the morning having wet my nappy with no memory of doing so :) . I must either wake to a very low level of consciousness and pee myself without remembering, or somehow do it in my sleep while retaining an element of subconscious knowledge of what I'm wearing and that it's Ok to pee.

To avoid wetting the bed without protection, I limit wearing to four nights in a row and on the fifth night, the last thing I do before sleeping is say clearly and out loud to myself that I'm not going to wet the bed. It seems to work!

Guest diapered67

I wear diapers to bed about 4 times a week.... Drinking too much liquids i am scared not to go to bed diapered. Being will wet the bed. So just drink some liquids at night and diaper up for the night.

For what it's worth, I wore 24/7 for about a month once. Whenever I woke up at night and had to pee I'd just go in the diaper and fall back asleep. After I stopped wearing 24/7 I wet the bed three or four times over about a month long period, but regained control after that...

is there a way to train yourself to wet the bed, but only in diapers? i am interested in experiencing it.

yes there is a way to train your self to wet the bed in only a diapers.

first you must prep your bed. a good cover for the mattress so you can wet with out worry of destroying the mattress. you can do rubber sheets or go to walmart and get a good cover like they use in hotels.

next is your diaper. you must use a good diaper cover to control leaks. you must feel good about wetting the diapers. i have found latex diaper covers work well in stopping a lot of leaks.

next is your body. you must be comfortable at wetting laying down. during the day if you need to pee when diapered lay down and wet. be for long you will be able to wet laying down with out any problems.

now for the hardest part, your mind. when going to bed diapered you must relax your bladder, and say i am diapered its, OK over and over. if you need to wet be for falling a sleep go a head and do it. it will take some time. but your teaching your self when diapered its OK to just let go.

the better you feel about being diapered and wetting them the faster it works.