LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time You Bought Your Own

Would of been about 14 and I bought drynites using my pocket money. I hid them in my room. Opportunities to use them were scarce as I was a kid and getting time to myself was hard to come by.

The first time I bought them from a store I must have been 20 or 21, I rode the bus 40 minutes to a part of town where I didn't know anyone. Of course I walked the store for ten minutes to make sure I didn't see anyone I knew. I grabbed the Girls Underjams XL pack I wanted. I was shaking a little bit and feeling giddy. I waited in line, I distinctly remember the guy ahead of my buying like 4 big bottles of ketchup. My turn came and the cashier rang the item through and I paid and left, simple as that. I stuffed it into my backpack and bussed back home. It's easier today with self checkout.

• 3 years later...

First time I bought my own diapers was when I was about 18 I drove to the next town over and went to Walmart and purchased some goodnites and had to find a way to hide them from my parents. Once I moved out and got my own place I went to one of the Walmarts there and bought some more along with some bottles and a pacifier and some baby food. Luckily for me I was old enough to wear if anyone were to see me with that stuff I could say I was buying it for my own kid also luckily for me I was new to that town and it was so big that no one knew me.