LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being A Baby Outside

sirpoopsalot

:)On a recent trip to the mall with my mommy I was told I would have to hold a pacifier in my mouth the whole time. I was thickly diapered and it was more than obvious under my pants. This was my first time using a pacifier outside and I was a little scared and embarrassed but I did it anyway.

To my surprise no one really cared all that much! Oh yes, I did get one or two funny looks a few giggles but over all people paid no attention. Nobody seemed shocked no one said anything. I may start doing this more often.

I was wondering how many of us AB’s use pacifiers outside and what responses they got from people.

• Like 1

:)On a recent trip to the mall with my mommy I was told I would have to hold a pacifier in my mouth the whole time. I was thickly diapered and it was more than obvious under my pants. This was my first time using a pacifier outside and I was a little scared and embarrassed but I did it anyway.

To my surprise no one really cared all that much! Oh yes, I did get one or two funny looks a few giggles but over all people paid no attention. Nobody seemed shocked no one said anything. I may start doing this more often.

I was wondering how many of us AB’s use pacifiers outside and what responses they got from people.

Daddy and me do this often. Usually I am in toddler pants with snaps and we go to a restaurant. Daddy orders and usually gets me something that requires a knife to cut up. He then proceeds to take my plate and cuts up what needs cutting. He takes away any cutlery except the spoon or pulls a spoon out of his bag for me to use.

Most people ignore it all. It was real scary the first few times, but not so much anymore...

• Like 1

I don't think I would ever use a soother outside, but I do suck my thumb a lot when outside, often on trains/buses or other things like that. It seems to be where my thumb naturally goes when I'm bored or sleepy. I've never really had a negative reaction for it, though a therapist I once had said it was 'unnatural' and I should take up smoking instead. Oh yes, because that is so much more healthy!

I have gotten much more comfortable wearing and using thick disposables under my street clothes in public. I wear jeans that are just loose enough to not make it blantantly obvious, otherwise I don't mind if others see. However, I am still getting used to other infantile paraphanalia. I now bring my bear (he wears a pampers6) with me whenever my wife and I go out. I like taking my nuk 5 with me when I go anywhere alone. Its hard to undo all the decades of AB denial imposed by our culture. I do try now to meet lots of ABDL/Littles (met 17 this year) and when I do I try to bring along the baby stuff for discrete public play (not blatant!).

I will find myself trying to suck my thumb sometimes, but will catch my self and stop myself. Also I have found that my 2 year old side comes out with my daddy/husband when we are out. Sometimes it is sweet behavior and other times daddy gets mad at me becasue I am talking back or being bad so we go home and I am in trouble.