LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Be Active

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

hey boys and gals, so im trying to be active as much as i can but with everything im going through im surprised i havent checked myself in a hospital yet. heres an update.

for those who i told i was engaged, well im single once again. her and i got into a fight over the phone while i was trying to fill out an appication when she said that she wanted to talk that monring calling me an asshole and what not. i got home and put everything she had in my room and put it in the living room and put on my FB account that i'm single. one of my friends asked me if i found out. i told him no. he told me all what she was keeping from me, how she only liked me as a friend, used me for money, how she was going to move in with a guy who we worked with over the summer.once he said that i toke all of her crap and put in her car. the whole time she cant see why im mad and how i want her out..

bt way all this happened in the middle of november.

my mom is trying to be all nice and caring. she is also letting her stay until christmas comes and is over with. she still trys to be nice to me but im not buying it. i just want her out of my life for good so i can start over.

now im in a big money issue. i had $1,000 in my bank account and asked the bank and they it was ok, well just got word that it was and im now $950 over drawn on my account and have to pay a $525 medcial bill... im sorry to come on here nd complain about what im going through cause i know theres some people out there who have it worse then i do.. but thats my update for you guys... and yes for those who are reading my story, i will try and add more and even finsih it

Guest little_jonny

*Hugs*

Sucks :(

*hugs back* yeah it does,

im trying to sale wahte ever i can to make money. im even trying to make some duct tape wallets and sale them

Guest little_jonny

thanks, i have also filed for unemployment. i have tried every where and asked arund for a job.. where i work at during the summer i cant put in an application until january or febuary and wont start until april... *sigh* another year working at cedar point