LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yay! I'Ve Got A Footsie

Mummy's Girl

Mummy took me shopping today to Primark. She got me a lovely pink footsie. It was £8 and has pink kitties on it. :wub: They had some really pretty pink and white stripy panties with lace ruffles across the bottom and pink rose buds on the front, but they only had them in a UK8-10 :bash: No way big enough to fit over a nappy, but mummy says we can go back and see if they get them in a bigger size, maybe next week. While we were there mummy got some very pretty clothes and panties too. I've had a really good day, it's just a shame we can't dress up until late tonight, our kids have their school Christmas show tonight, and they have no idea about their parents activities while they are at school :whistling: We may get to play when they are in bed, or we may have to wait 'til tomorrow. :(

I may post some pics tomorrow if I'm feeling brave.

Would love to see some pics with your NEW sleeper!!!!

These are my results to the purity test:

Your result for The The ABDL Test Female version Test ...

Incontinent AB

You scored 91 diaper purity, 77 baby purity, 11 LG purity, and 6 Furry purity!

You may be incontinent but you have grown to love it and fully given yourself to being an adult baby. You may be very intelligent, but you know how to relax in style.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I have just been down my local Primark and brought a blue one of these.

It's great and I love it. It fits me well, is comfy and warm and covers my nappy ok.

I am sat in it while I write this and I am all snuggly.

I went to Primark a few weeks ago but was too slow to pick one up. Am glad they got them back in. Can't wait to go to sleep in it tonight.