LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Wearing Diapers Now For About 5 Hrs Straight

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

so i got up today and felt like making the biggest diaper possible. i'm wearing 6 diapers now - 5 molicare supers and 1 abena x plus. i put lots of holes in 4 of the diapers. i've drank a ton of fluids, i'd reckon that ive drank about 5 litres of water, some OJ and other juice. the diapers have leaked (just slightly) to my disappointment. i want to create a leak proof diaper that can be worn for a good 8 hrs straight. plan is to buy some booster pads next time i'm at the store

so i got up today and felt like making the biggest diaper possible. i'm wearing 6 diapers now - 5 molicare supers and 1 abena x plus. i put lots of holes in 4 of the diapers. i've drank a ton of fluids, i'd reckon that ive drank about 5 litres of water, some OJ and other juice. the diapers have leaked (just slightly) to my disappointment. i want to create a leak proof diaper that can be worn for a good 8 hrs straight. plan is to buy some booster pads next time i'm at the store

Wow. I agree with your reasoning. I've done my worst to a diaper as well. I've found that anything more than a triple layer diaper is a waste of material and money. Sometimes I just don't give a shit, and I put together a SUPER DIAPER.

The kind of diaper that is noticeable when I walk thru the store. I put on a medium diaper. Then I put on another medium

diaper. Then I go with an XL generic diaper that has 3-4 soaker pads stuck to it. Often enough, I turn the XL around backwards before I tape it on. It's a bit difficult to tape it on that way, but I get maximum soakage out of the diaper. Ever noticed that the back half stays dry forever? I turned mine around so I get more absorbancy.

I find anything more then a couple of nappies means you're going to start leaking, all those layer between you legs means that it ain't creating a seal between the diaper and your thighs.

Tbh, this is where cloth comes into its own, as long as you got the plastic pants to fit over em you can make them as thick as you want, and it soaks up everything :thumbsup:

I find the best basis to start from is the smallest nappy you can get on, say a medium, then add each extra layer a size up. Personally I have always preferred a three layered nappy with a few soakers for the best combination of value and bulk.

I must remember to try what soggy recommends, reversing a nappy just seems to make soooo much sense!

cloth, cloth, cloth!!!

By a 60"x60" terry square and a booster or two. Stick some high waisted plastic pants on and you're away! You'll have the bulkiest nappy you've ever worn! By the time you've done you're super nappy 2 or 3 times (12-18 nappies, thats like £20) you've pretty much paid the same as a good terry square. Plus the terry nappies are re-useable! once it's full, 1 hour in the wash, 30min in the dryer and you're away again! you can do it all day every day and it'll never cost you more than a few pennies for the laundry detergent!

Froggie

Good going! I have been in mine now for four hours and love it. 3 pads and 1 large Depends. Looking forward to the time I could go all weekend in one. This is now starting to bother me - lol. I'll try adding another diaper over this next time I can wear a long time and see what works.