LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think She Saw?

some nights, i goto bed with just a diaper and a t shirt on, or on a school night i goto bed with t shirt diaper and boxers over my diaper for cover, but during the night, i automatically take my clothes off, its weird, sometimes i wake up with only my diaper on.

My mum comes in my room at about 6:30 to wake me up, the door is in the direction of my bed so when u open the door ull see my bed and me lieing down.

And sometimes the quilt isnt completly covering...

One day the door opened, and im TERRIBLE in the morning, like night of the living dead, and my mum was just standing there not talking for about 10 seconds i kinda relised then i fully woke like a snap and mumbled, she said bye and give me some cash for school.

Usualy its just in and out in about 5 seconds, Come on get up, right cya later type thing, but it as if she saw and my quilt wasnt fully on. And she aint said a thing, or even suggested it, not even realy acting any different.

But i just got the sense she saw! and im sure she most know, because u know what mothers insesitives are like, they are like psycics and lie detectors.

I dont know what, but im not sure if she saw or not, what you guys reckon? I did run through the fact that if she did, she'd of said and it'd been alkward, but u know...

• 2 weeks later...

Almost the same thing happened to me. In my case for some reason my mother came into my room to gather my laundry and do it for me. Weird, cause she never does this. Anyways I wasn't expecting her to come in and I had some cloth diapers folded and stacked. She said that she had went into my room to get my clothes and I didn't think anymore of it for awhile. Then it just dawned on me that I had them sitting out and that she had to have seen them. I thought the same thing....if she saw them, she would've said something already. It was getting to me so I approached her and asked her (my exact words) "do you know anything about me that I don't know you know". Confusing but that was how I worded it. She said probably and told me what she'd seen. I explained things to her, that I'm an AB and that I like diapers, bottles and pacifier, etc, and she was kool with it. She said she didn't have a problem with it. I still don't feel comfortable enough to go around the house in a diaper around her yet....but now that she knows and it's out in the open I feel much better and I feel like I might be able to do that someday soon.

Look at it this way Rhezz, if your mom did see your diapers and didn't confront you about them, then she obviously doesn't have an objection to them, otherwise she'd have made a big deal about it. In your case, like mine, I think you'd benefit from talking to your mom. You'll feel better once it's out in the open. Of course, I think you should find out if she really DID see them first. You could always phrase it like I did and see what she says. I hope all works out well with you.

If she hasn't said anything about possibly seeing the diapers and not asking then I would think she, probably doesn't have a problem with them. But if you have a relationship with her that you are able to talk about different things, I may approach the subject with her. Don't pick a day when things aren't going well though, as you want as much help on your side as you can, just in case.

ok heres one for you. As a few know since i dont always have money for disposables ive been wearin gcloth diapers lately. Well... of course you need to wash cloth dipaers so i was washing them before work one day and i forgot to take them out of the wash before i left for work. I COMPLETELY FORGOT AL ABOUT THEM!!! Well, at least till I got home. M and my mom work seperate shifts so when im home she is at wotk, when she's here im at work, only time we are both home she is either asleep or im jsut in my room avoiding her adn her b.s. but well, back to the story. Like I said i left my cloth diapers in the washer and forgot about them....till i got home to which i rushed downstairs hoping she hadnt done any laundry, not my luck. Not only did she finish washing them but she dryed and folded them on teh washer......which kinda shocked me. I havent said anything to her about it since and she never came to me about it. So even if she did see better to leave it alone and wait for her to come to you about it. Thats what im doing anyways and its only my 2 cents take it or leave it.