LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis Tapes

This question is for anyone who has heard the typical diaper hypnosis files. Ahem... is anybody else creeped out by that guys voice? It's hard to relax with some strange man lulling me off to sleep! The tapes themselves don't seem that legit, which is sad, cuz I really wouldn't mind being a hypno baby. But now I'm just rambling... So anyway, the voice, creepy? Are there any links to better sound files? I've been using www.warpmymind.com

OK, so I went to Warpmymind.com and it seems you have to pay for everything, which is NOT what I want. I reallllly want to wet the bed ONCE, so paying big bucks is not in the equation, especially if I don't know if they work.

Soooooo, I have two questions. Does anybody have a CD that ACTUALLY works? Also, can I get somebody to send me an mp3 of that CD? I would reallllllly appreciate it.

My e-mail is adultbabydl@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I think you'd have better luck paying someone to dip your hand in warm water while you sleep.

I listened, partly, to the mp3 and it was just so freaking boring while he counted down. My mind is too active and I have no doubts that it will not work on me eveb if I could manage to listen to the whole thing.

While he was counting and relaxing me I kept thinking, 'I could be playing music instead of listening to this crap!'

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been using these files from warpmymind.com now for ages, and most are free on there, click on the file name and it should open windows media player. then when downloaded save it. its that simple.

anyway, as i was saying, thay worked for me, ok i listened all night every night (awake and asleep) through my mp3 player. you have to keep at it and not stop at all for any length of time, that will mess it all up. now im nearly incon, which was the intention.

one word of warning though. only use if you can afford to be in nappies/diapers 24/7. also remember thay effect others diferently, so its down to chance.

thay do sound strange but thay do work.

:)