LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Had An Official Ab Moment Yesterday

As the title indicates I finally had an official ab moment last night. It seems that I finally got myself fired yesterday and for time's sake I'll just say that my employer knew I was too smart and hated what I did so they manipulated things around me for the last six months or so and finally unleashed their plan. I was extremely pissed off and stressed as I left work and really at that moment just wanted to slip into ab mode. I didn't even know I had an ab mode. I got home and of course was greeted with cussing, berating and so forth. Hooray for my parents. I just wanted to slip away to a simpler time. I just wanted some comfort and of course that didn't happen. I'm not one to run from reality, however damn did I ever want to escape last night.

I also pretty much proved why I have a slight ab side last night as well. I definitely can say it is relating to my childhood and upbringing. There was no nurturing or understanding from either one growing up. Hell there's little to no support now, he's a douche bag and she's too busy being insane herself. For any of you who have someone to care for or someone who cares for you, be grateful and show each other your appreciation everyday. I am totally not into to being an adult today, however unemployment has to be filed and job searches have to be done. Heck it's almost noon and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. Take care everyone and hey I guess I'm coming to the darkside. the force is strong in this one?:angel_not:

As long as you keep facing up to reality instead of just hitting the (baby) bottle all the time then its a great coping method. Just don't become addicted, and remember, there's an adult part to being an AB :P

My parents are(where) pretty much the same (well actually my dad wants to be a bit more caring these days... but I'm 27, could of done with the support growing up, but I've learned to cope by my self these days)

Oh and its not the darkside... its the pastel side :D

I filed for unemployment today however my hearing isn't till 12/08. I applied at espn and a few other places today. I'm just a bit down in the dumps right now so I'm trying to cheer myself up. I'll probably spend some qality time diapered and relaxing tonight.

Brah,

Every door closing allows another to open. As you wrote, there were signs that something like this was coming. In better economic times, you could have made a graceful segue to a position that is a better fit for you. Obviously, your last job was not a good fit for you and the best thing to do is to learn from this mistake. Know yourself, be true to your self and don't compromise. Of course, it is unreasonable to set your standards at such a level that it's unrealistic, so to echo your other friends here, stay reasonable.

I'm glad you found your AB side and have some time to reflect on this. Sure, you probably made some mistakes and the first of them was accepting a job at the wrong company. Learn from them and don't feel so desperate that you have to repeat them.

Peace and Aloha,

Honu

Losing your job will do that. I normally have the most accidents when I'm really stressed. I've actually messed myself on accident twice this year. The first time was after losing my job, and the second time was my first night in my new house...but I think I was also sick that time too, as I had diarrhea all that day. But, after losing my job, I think I wet the bed three times. That's made more embarrassing by the fact that, at the time, I was sharing my bedroom. Considering that, putting on a diaper and just letting go is probably the best thing to do.

I'm kind of relfecting upon last two jobs I was let go from and it appears I am sabatogueing myself. I am not doing it intentionally but there is some inner turmoil that is causing self destructive tendencies. I am not sure what exactly to do to address that. I just need to take time to really search myself and hopefully embracing this will help in a theraputic manner.

I have missed a few days of work because I did not want too get out of my footed sleeper and put down my pacifier. This was back when I had to get up at 230 am every morning for work. I did not make a habit of it. Maybe 2-3 times a year I did this. Just called out sick.

I'm enjoying a bambino right now. Gotta thank a fellow board member for the free sample.:thumbsup:(She knows who she is) I had somewhat of a nervous/emotional breakdown with my folks today. I knew it was coming, unemployment sucks. I know I screwed up, I don't need their 'pearls' of wisdom right now.:badmood: My folks criticize everything I do and then proceed to say that they want nothing but the best for me?:huh: And I wonder why I'm an ABDL? :rolleyes:

I'm enjoying a bambino right now. Gotta thank a fellow board member for the free sample.:thumbsup:(She knows who she is) I had somewhat of a nervous/emotional breakdown with my folks today. I knew it was coming, unemployment sucks. I know I screwed up, I don't need their 'pearls' of wisdom right now.:badmood: My folks criticize everything I do and then proceed to say that they want nothing but the best for me?:huh: And I wonder why I'm an ABDL? :rolleyes:

Like I said in my other post my dad is pretty much the same. And I do believe he wants the best for me just as your parents want the best for you, they just don't know how to go about it. Its got to the point where I don't really listen to my dad anymore, everytime I've followed his advice I've ended up worse off and alot more fed up with the whole life thing.

Suppose it helps not living under his roof anymore... that should be your goal, you'll be a lot happier and probably have a better relationship with them. Its all well and good living at home when you get along with everyone else, but if its making you super unhappy, then getting out of there is the best option.