LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow Explosion

woodcutter

I was sitting in my recliner reading the forums when my stomach started to ramble after a few minutes it did it again and then a huge explosion, I filled the already wet diaper to the max I just couldn't stop, and the way I was sitting it didn't go to the back of the diaper but went to the front, it went all the way to the front waist band but no leaks even after I walk and got the wipes and a few bags to put the diaper in. I don't know what I eat to cause it but there was a lot.

Guest diaperguy68

Lucky... I only had one time where it actually moved its way to the front of the diapers, and that was after an enema (entire diaper was a mess)

what brand of diaper did you have on?

Well, which way the poop travels depends on how you're sitting. If you're leaning back, it'll flow toward the front of the diaper instead of the back. It follows the path of least resistance. If standing up, it'll go down and follow the but crack toward the small of your back. If leaning forward, it'll go straight toward the back of your diaper following the butt crack. So, it all depends on your physical orientation as to which way the poop goes when you fill your diaper.

Quick edit: I personally hate it when I get poop all over my crotch, but it happens.

One time while driving home at night, I was sitting at a red light and felt that same rumble in the tummy. I was not feeling well. The urgency of the situation was so great I knew I wouldn't make it home in time, diaper or not. Thankfully, I had a diaper with me and pulled over after i got through the intersection and tossed it on quickly in the drivers seat. Before I secured the last tape in place, it was full. That was the one and only time I've had something like that happen to me. I've never been so thankful for my diapers after that situation. Fetish or not, they were needed for sure that night.

I still have those explosions. They were really bad in the 1990's when I wore 24/7. I wore the Attends brand diapers during the day because at that time you could get them at K-Mart.

I was sitting in my recliner reading the forums when my stomach started to ramble after a few minutes it did it again and then a huge explosion, I filled the already wet diaper to the max I just couldn't stop, and the way I was sitting it didn't go to the back of the diaper but went to the front, it went all the way to the front waist band but no leaks even after I walk and got the wipes and a few bags to put the diaper in. I don't know what I eat to cause it but there was a lot.

• 2 weeks later...