LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Become Me

When I first started out I was strictly DL. I had no desire to be AB, I didn't feel any interest, it didn't really strike my interest. As I slowly explore things a bit more I am very much AB.

I don't know what brought about the change of heart, or ideas.

I don't really even have much to say about it, I just wanted to let someone know...

So here you now know...

Noobs

Welcome to my world, it all started with wanting to try a pacifier. I always liked the idea of forced regression so slowly down the rabbit hole I go. Just be aware that like myself you may start stirring up negative emotions as you explore that side. Just remember you're among friends.

When I first started out I was strictly DL. I had no desire to be AB, I didn't feel any interest, it didn't really strike my interest. As I slowly explore things a bit more I am very much AB.

I don't know what brought about the change of heart, or ideas.

I don't really even have much to say about it, I just wanted to let someone know...

So here you now know...

Noobs

Experimenting is good as long as you do it safely :) So try things- and if you like them allow yourself to indulge a little- aren't you worth it? B) And if you find an AB side to your life just enjoy what you can of it and don't let it negatively affect your life overall ;) A good balance is what makes life pleasant (and a nice soft diaper helps too :D)

Bettypooh

Yay, more. :)

Exploration is ace, take it easy and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone take it as far as you like < although make sure it doesnt negatively swallow you up like bettypooh above said.

Guest diapered67

I too can relate. Was strictly the typical Diaper Lover whatever that is? I liked to wear diapers and that was it. Was nice to once in awhile get the ole diaper changed by another person other than self. The Navy found it right to ship me off to Japan, there I would have my first babysitting experience and first AB experience. Felt a bit odd being talked to like I was a baby, my attitude the first time, was just diaper me and leave me alone... totally stuck in self and not able to enjoy the moment...

I would eventually go back and have a better time once I got out of the way. I would one day like to attend the AB/DL parties in the Mainland, today I own baby bottles, Onsies, and will once in a while partake in that side... however I am strictly a DL. If I find that special someone to share this lifestyle with then yes I would do more of the AB things... I will again never say never...

Have a great Week...

Mahalo