LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S The Best Way To Meet A Gay Dl?

One time, when I was young (21 maybe), I went out with friends, I took a little too much E, and ended up leaving the club we were at, and going to a local gay club. I staggered around (memory a little hayzie) Then I remember going in a cab with him to my apartment where (who knows what) ended up taking place. All I know if that in the morning (he was luckily gone), there was NO guilt, it was amazing! I was horny messed up, and uninhibited! IT was the more memorable (unmemorable) experience ever. :) I wish I could relive that feeling (without the drugs), I'm a little more mature now. :/

I constantly think back to that time, and ask myself, why was someone so quick to leave with me? was I that fucked up? So. that was my first adult experience with my OBVIOUSLY pent up homosexual desire that until that point, I was too scared to act on.

I'm straight, married, etc.. but meeting guys for "flings" is tough to go though with. Sometimes I feel like just heading up to a popular gay club, drinking myself silly, and flirt until I get picked up. Bad idea?

• 1 month later...

One time, when I was young (21 maybe), I went out with friends, I took a little too much E, and ended up leaving the club we were at, and going to a local gay club. I staggered around (memory a little hayzie) Then I remember going in a cab with him to my apartment where (who knows what) ended up taking place. All I know if that in the morning (he was luckily gone), there was NO guilt, it was amazing! I was horny messed up, and uninhibited! IT was the more memorable (unmemorable) experience ever. :) I wish I could relive that feeling (without the drugs), I'm a little more mature now. :/

I constantly think back to that time, and ask myself, why was someone so quick to leave with me? was I that fucked up? So. that was my first adult experience with my OBVIOUSLY pent up homosexual desire that until that point, I was too scared to act on.

I'm straight, married, etc.. but meeting guys for "flings" is tough to go though with. Sometimes I feel like just heading up to a popular gay club, drinking myself silly, and flirt until I get picked up. Bad idea?

The problem with having to be on drugs or drunk in order to get picked up is that you don't just lose your inhibitions but also your judgment. Though most bar tricks are just looking for some fun, there are a few bad apples out there.

Also, you're responsible for keeping yourself STD and HIV free. Sure, it'd be nice if your partner informed you of their status, they might not know.

That is especially important since you're married. How would you explain either to your spouse?

I'll quibble over the term "straight", though; one experience while on drugs, of course, doesn't mean you're gay, but if you're thinking a lot about gay flings when you're sober, gay or bi come to mind. Does your wife know about this side of you? Have you started a family? There are potential implications if you pursue this, especially in secret, as these types of secrets have ways of coming out. E.g., my first time going to the local "popular" gay bar, I ran into someone from my same department at work.

You may need some more experiences to figure out where you are on the gay-bi-straight spectrum. But try to determine that while sober because of all the implications it can have on your life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

However worth it to drink (which is a legal drug but a drug), do drugs(legal or not), and cheat on your wife it may seem right now or at the time, it's not. That road is better left unwalked especially if you are happy with your current situation. No need to F it up for a couple adventurous nights. You may quickly wind up completely alone and lonely choosing the wrong road. As the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side, but in my experiences in life, as I get to the "other side" it's not so green and what I left behind is often better. It's easier to regret not doing something that in the big picture isn't that important (likely the "flings") then it would be to have the major regret of loosing what you currently have if that makes any sense.

I think most people have some underlying fantasy(s) we'd all like to act on but most of us know to keep it under wraps is better. You don't have to act on every one of your desires, I know I don't and my overall quality of life is definately better because of it. That's more important to me anyway.

• Like 1