LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anothe Pervert Giving Us A Bad Name

DL88

Leave it to the media to use a headline like that to grab people's attention. Unfortunately, it gives us negative attention.

If prison were still horrible terrible places to get sent to, then I would prefer for them to spend the rest of their lives locked up and suffering. Instead, a lot of people have it better in prison than out. Most of the time they're not locked down for insane amounts of time. They still get fed, sometimes TV and most prisons have a playground like area with basketball courts and such. The only way those people are "suffering" is by not being able to do what they want. Otherwise, they have it pretty good.

For rapists and child molesters.. they just need to be killed... immediately. Killing those people is not about retribution or justice... it's about protecting the innocent. It is a fact that they are never ever ever rehabilitated and they will always repeat if given the opportunity. It's pretty sad when a society doesn't do everything it can to protect it's most innocent citizens -- the children.

Personally, I think it's a shame Alcatraz is no longer a functional prison.... they had the right idea when it came to dealing with people like that.

Actually, it's "You shall not commit murder". Murder is the killing of an innocent person. Criminals aren't innocent people. Therefore, they're not covered by that. The vast majority of all criminals will never be rehabilitated because they don't want to be rehabilitated. The only actual cure is death. And, as I already stated, death needs not be administered by overly complex and expensive processes. A simple rifle bullet or shotgun shell to the head will suffice and would cost less that what you'd pay for lunch...

It continues to amaze me that in the USA they make prison sentences longer, heck you can get 2 or 3 hundred years. The USA has the highest numbers of death sentences, the highest murder and violent crime rate, highest teen pregnancy rate, highest number of children living in poverty and and the highest rate of incarceration in the civilized world.

The simple bullet you have been using hasn't worked has it. Maybe you need more bullets?

• Like 2

We know we're not like him, but this is the media. There's really not much we can do for our image by posting our thoughts on this story here. People who think we're pedophiles don't go to sites like this. They go to Fox News. We should tell what we think there.

It continues to amaze me that in the USA they make prison sentences longer, heck you can get 2 or 3 hundred years. The USA has the highest numbers of death sentences, the highest murder and violent crime rate, highest teen pregnancy rate, highest number of children living in poverty and and the highest rate of incarceration in the civilized world.

The simple bullet you have been using hasn't worked has it. Maybe you need more bullets?

The problem is that they've replaced the simple bullet with a corrupt and ineffective system that makes it a big no-no to use the bullet anymore...

• Like 1

Jail will not help this man, what he needs is counseling and therapy, all jail will do is make him angry and do it again. Jail helps no one, locking people up doesn't magically make them better.

Well, said simply, statistics state that this man is, and will always be, a menace. Now granted, 'statistics' have a habit of not really describing the situation accurately or reliably, but, frankly, would you want this guy hanging around with kids you care for, even after years of counselling?

Now I'm not for the death penaly or even having this guy suffer physically for his actions; it's quite possible that he simply has no control over his urges (for whatever reason that may be). However, there is a role for prison systems that ISN'T about punishment and that, simply, is safety. It is a sad necessity that a human being who has demonstrated dangerous behaviour requires incarceration to keep everyone else safe, but it is, nonetheless, a necessity.

• 3 weeks later...