LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In The Capitol Area?

Guest Dcdavy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest young_mommy

Anyone in the Northern VA/DC/MD area?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, I'm a new Professional Mommy, I care for 1 AB right now but I am looking to care for others as well, I live in the DC metro area, and I have a car. Feel free to email me at teabunny21@yahoo.com with any questions. :)

thanks,

tb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in Delaware, right on the MD state line. (I go to the University of Delaware, but my apartment is in Maryland, technically.) Would love to chat and maybe meet people in the area; I feel more comfortable, now, with people around my age but am not necessarily oppposed to older people.

Hi, I'm a new Professional Mommy, I care for 1 AB right now but I am looking to care for others as well, I live in the DC metro area, and I have a car. Feel free to email me at teabunny21@yahoo.com with any questions.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a new Professional Mommy, I care for 1 AB right now but I am looking to care for others as well, I live in the DC metro area, and I have a car. Feel free to email me at teabunny21@yahoo.com with any questions.

looking for a daddy in the D.C. or M.D. area Im cd/dl love older men.

sorry,i messed up ,this is stephen from md,hi,can you give me a meesge on my e-mail,thakns,stephen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Heaven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

22 yo bi/ DL in Richmond VA. i travel to DC and maryland alot. lookin to play with others. i also have a bunch of Attends to sell. size large, 6 tapes & waistband. let me know if you're interested.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI i am a 23 yo DL from MD looking for other abs but they are so difficult to find in this area of the country my yahoo id is bowen124, i look forward to talkng

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there. I dont have Yahoo! im sorry. I agree with you, it is quite difficult seeming to find someone in the area, much less someone that doesnt go from sane to i was raised by a pack of wolves in .5 seconds. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im a female in r'mond lookin for a friend.

hi i'm stephen from maryland,dl mostly looking to meet an ab/dl friend too?i love to wear plasticpants-esp the gerber baby kind but for adults sizes they feel good i think and i wear at nights sometimes over underwear and diapers...can we meet?i'm 5'9"tall, br hr ,hazel eyes,189lbs been wearing for a while and love to chat about ab.dl stuff??can we maybe meet over coffee or diner??i live in rockville,maryland ,please reply ok??? :):) i would like to be your friend,stephen p.s.- you can send me a private meesge here on daily diapers messge board in gen tpoic under stephen, bye for now.

hi i'm stephen from maryland,dl mostly looking to meet an ab/dl friend too?i love to wear plasticpants-esp the gerber baby kind but for adults sizes they feel good i think and i wear at nights sometimes over underwear and diapers...can we meet?i'm 5'9"tall, br hr ,hazel eyes,189lbs been wearing for a while and love to chat about ab.dl stuff??can we maybe meet over coffee or diner??i live in rockville,maryland ,please reply ok??? :):) i would like to be your friend,stephen p.s.- you can send me a private meesge here on daily diapers messge board in gen tpoic under stephen, bye for now.

• 2 months later...

Wished you had left your e-mail or name as I live in Richmond too. I'm a 30 yo straight DL living in Richmond and looking for local folks. E-mail me or send me a message if you want at nydiaper@yahoo.com . Hope to hear from ya soon. Matt