LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Finding Products

Hi, I always use Tena Medium and they always do me fine, however my girlfriend now wants to try them and she has tryed my tena medium but she finds theses too small so i ordered the large ones for her, the problem is she finds them too big.

I used the Lille Supreme medium and theses fitted better as they go upto 130cm wheres the tena medium stop at 110cm

so shes kinda in between medium and large size.

she does not require the nappies to be very thick as shes not a big drinker and so only wets a few times per day, she does have stress incontance and always been using the normal pads but since i have been using nappies, she wants to give them a go.

any help on brands that fit upto maybe 135cm would be good

Thanks

Dave

i think that she needs to adjust to the size. of course she think that the bigger ones is too large, she never weared a diaper before! Let her know that it won't be visible, or just buy her goodnites :thumbsup: .

when i mean the large are too big, the cuffs are very lose and would not prevent leaks. size medium fit better but are very tight around her legs.

She likes the pull-ups best as they are more descreet and she can use the loo still but still have protection.

i have ordered some other brands of nappies for her to try and get a nice snug fit.

i think that she needs to adjust to the size. of course she think that the bigger ones is too large, she never weared a diaper before! Let her know that it won't be visible, or just buy her goodnites :thumbsup: .

i have a problem with fit....

i like my abenas, i have x-plus...which is very thick, but also have supers wich are not thick at all and comfy, i'm not too sure about other brands...

i often find that the way that thay are taped make a diffence, abena have two tapes and i always make sure the top ones are down and bottom go up so they are in a X...also folding them long ways helps the leak gurds pop out so thay might heplp too :)

i see you are in uk, and you mention pull ups....boots now stock depends pull ups (and in some stores nappys)....not in baby/pull up section...in incon section...but it always depends on store...

hope you find somthing

higs

juniper

xxx

Hi, thanks for the info about the tapes, Will give this ago.

Thanks for the info about boots doing the nappies, i've always wanted to be able to purchase from local shops, nothing on boots website but will keep my eye out for them.

Thanks

dave

nothing on boots website

i find that boots websit often dont have tings on the site that are in the shop, but we do have a big shop were we are...i was looking on there to show lucy somthing that i saw in shop (non ab) and i couldn't find it on there at all!...i hope your shop does them so you can get hold of them easy...i leve most of our on-line ordering to lucy, so have no idea were we get our stuff...i just ask and the postie bring them :D

hugs

xxx