LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Venixe Briefs

The small size has a total absorption of 17000ml, that's about 575 ounces, WOWZAAA!!! I GOTTA GET ME SOME OF THOSE!!! <:-)

On as side note, the "fitting"/shape of the diaper looks very odd, I would think it would be uncomfortable.

The small size has a total absorption of 17000ml, that's about 575 ounces, WOWZAAA!!! I GOTTA GET ME SOME OF THOSE!!! <:-)

On as side note, the "fitting"/shape of the diaper looks very odd, I would think it would be uncomfortable.

Obviously, the 17000 is a misprint since the others are in the 2400 and up range for mediums.

It does certainly seem to be a different diaper. The sides appear to be "breathable" and the front is massively high, which would certainly overcome the problem of oversoaking the front and having it leak when sleeping on one's stomach. Very intriguing. I would love to see the back.

Could just be the way the photo is taken but they look terrible. The outer plastic (and it must be plastic - the two-layer 'blue' tapes are a giveaway) looks stupidly thin, like it would rip with normal walking about and the padding in the crotch hangs way too low. Unless of course, it's meant to be worn like Simon Cowell wears his trousers? :lol:

It almost looks like a 'pastie' :blink:

[eta]

If you look at the site's home page, it redirects to a different, much more professional looking site with totally different products. I think the OP may have stumbled on an 'old version' of a site that's not live any more...

[eta2]

If the info on that newer looking site is correct, they're selling Tena Maxi's at an absolute steal :blink: