Guess What, Guess What?

Junibug 4 Lucy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooohhhh *stamps feet* Me and my partner went to Brighton today specifically coz I wanted to get some footed pyjamas from Primark they only bloody didnt have any :( I won't be going until December now I doubt they will have them then :( I can't go again anytime soon Im poor thats the nearest Primark :( I swear they should sell online they would make a killing.

you know the worse thing??

we have 2 more sat upstairs in the xmas pile!!....one in my size and one in lucys...they are for my sister, and my sister-in-law (too be!)

i just wanna steal them for myself!!...thing is sister alredy knows i got her one...and bro knows i got his other half one :(

so its torture!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

hugs all....hold in there!

Yeah I think thats a recent thing because it was only up to size 18 at one point. But I couldnt leave Primark empty handed I never can so I went for the kiddyest PJs I could find (as usual) they're pink with a monkey on the front and says 'Sweet Dreams' and the bottoms are lighter pink and have sweet dreams written all over them with stars on :) I also bought aload of knickers lol! I have a pants fetish in that I keep buying them even though I have loads, if I see a pair I like, I buy lol.

What annoyed me about Pjs I bought though, I bought size 16-18 the bottoms fit well infact they are very roomy and fall down yet the top is a little tighter than I thought it would be, but oh well. :)

i just wanna say with the sleepers...thay are verry big...mine is size 8 and hangs off me like nething...i will be preggers...fullterm...in it and it will zip up....i am avrage hight and it is too long too!!....so yeh, big!!!

just cos it does have a certain size on the lable, doesnt mean it will be how we think of that size normaly!!!

xxx

I want a onesie (t-shirt type with snap crotch) but i cant find one i really like :crybaby: ... i dont think i would be comfy in a footed sleeper :mellow:

I like the one from cuddlz, long sleeves and warm material :D. Just check the size (i had to get one customized cause my torso was too long :X). Cosyndry ones are also good, just thinner more like t-shirt material, and short sleeves, better for summer i feel.

I don't think they'd sell adult sized onesie in primark for a long time :P.

I don't think they'd sell adult sized onesie in primark for a long time :P.

we should all campain for it ...:D

when i was younger...about 12-15

i had 3 onsie type tops....2 long sleve tops and one night time short ones....my mother bought them from the high street!..i just dont know were!!

i think she thought that it would be good for me as i have cronic eczema and couldnt pul it up!!

i rember that they had poppers at the bottom, and one had a lil zip at my neck i could open and close....

wish they still did them...must have been the fashon at the time...

hugs

xxx

When I was out shopping today actually saw 2 women wearing these footed sleepers one was wearing the blue sleeper and the other was wearing the pink sleeper. They did looked really cool. Just made me want to get one more, not sure if I would fit in one.

might be for children in need! :D

my sister wanted to wears hers to work, for the day to raise money, she works in a shop in town, i dont think she was allowed though :(

i know i would if i was going to an event were we ware pj's and i know alot who would :D

lucy is wearing hers...and shes padded :)...as i type this...its a case of wear it, live in it...wash it in the day so its ready to wear again by bed time....think she needs more!!!

hugs

xxxx

i hope the shops in scotland have some will be going home soon for a few weeks will have fun looking to add more sleepers

cos its so cold at night well am always cold

I checked both the Primarks in Glasgow this morning. Nothing :-( Piles of 2-piece PJs for about 4 quid each, plenty of dressing gowns, but not a single sleeper :-(