LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Exhilarating Experience

Squidgy

Last night I wanted to collect a parcel from the courier's depot after a failed delivery attempt, and as it was dark I eventually decided to go padded. It's a half hour drive either way and although I only had one Cuddlz nappy under my jeans it felt strange most of the way.

Well once there I'd completely forgot about it and even though there was someone else waiting for their parcel who eventually stood behind me, I just knew (like most have said many times before) that nobody else had a clue or would even be bothered.

Now I feel much better for doing it and will definitely be wearing more often. If anyone else is apprehensive about wearing in public, don't be!

Of course if you're naked at the time, erm.. that's slightly different :unsure:

i do all the time and have had 1 accidental leaking when i poopied in my pants and the restaurant was packed i had 2 walk 2 truck that way as i had no coat on but still wear 24/7 because i can and i love 2 :angel_not:

Last night I wanted to collect a parcel from the courier's depot after a failed delivery attempt, and as it was dark I eventually decided to go padded. It's a half hour drive either way and although I only had one Cuddlz nappy under my jeans it felt strange most of the way.

Well once there I'd completely forgot about it and even though there was someone else waiting for their parcel who eventually stood behind me, I just knew (like most have said many times before) that nobody else had a clue or would even be bothered.

Now I feel much better for doing it and will definitely be wearing more often. If anyone else is apprehensive about wearing in public, don't be!

Of course if you're naked at the time, erm.. that's slightly different :unsure:

well done you :thumbsup:

Where I live (Salt Lake) it's getting cold so I will start wearing more often since it will be easier to wear discreetly, baggy pants, long coat, and I have a pair of those pants that make a swish swish noise when you walk. My first step to wearing in public will be when I walk my dog around the neighborhood.

• Like 1

I wear in public quite a lot and I dont feel self conscious. Most recently I went to get some takeaway from my local pizza place. It's a typical kebab shop style "take away only" place and there's only a small waiting area indoors. I was stood there wearing my abena X-plus under my jeans and t-shirt (left my coat in the car) with a few other poeple waiting for our orders and I started peeing (I'm stupidly relaxed in diapers and go without realising at first). I felt a little worried at first in case I leaked, but other than that I didn't feel strange at all. Nobody even gave me a second glance. I think I may be too comfy in diapers (if thats possible!)

Froggie

Hi Squidgy! I've worn diapers in public quite a bit and I've never had anyone say anything to me or even give me a weird look. In fact I was out today shopping around with two thick diapers on under my jeans and even changed in a public lavatory! I have to admit, though, that every time I do go out with diapers on I have a twinge of anxiety until I remember that it's nobody's business. I believe the key is to just act like yourself, be confident, and don't act like anything is unusual. Anyway, stay diapered! :)

I wear diapers in public quite frequently when I'm home regardless of the season. I wear jeans that are a tad bigger than me and I'm usually in a tshirt or three button shirt. I've never had a problem, but might have flashed it once. Not sure. But I think if you're not one of us, most people aren't looking.