LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Closet Cleaning

***SOLD*** (11/01/09)

***ON HOLD FOR BABYANDREW*** (10/31/09)

Hello you bargain hunters!

These are items I am no longer using. Some are brand new, others gently used and all have been washed unless there is a store tag on them. See underneath the album link for a list of additional items. I would like to sell these all together, sooooo ... I am listing them here first for a low, low price of $100 and I'll even discount the shipping to be a flat $10, within the USA. All other countries should message me for shipping negotiation. Those of you who have shopped Ebay for supplies will recognize that this is a HUGE deal!

ALSO, I pledge to donate 10% of the selling price to the Daily Diaper site!!

link to photo album - http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/wugguh/abdl%20clothing/ Click on the pictures to see a description. I tried to be as clear and as truthful as possible

Also included in this sale (all original, no copies and I didn't make copies for myself):

Adult Baby Source VHS video #10, "Forced Diaperings"

DPF Audio Cassette Hypnotic Tapes - "Magic Tape", "Super Bedwetting", "level 4 Hypnotic" (female voice, always wetting, day&night) Level 4 Subliminal (female voice, always wetting, day&night)

SoCal audio CD Retraining system "Always Wet"

Just in case you are wondering, this is not a "purge" cycle. I am not attempting to quit my desires to be diapered. I just don't want/need/use these items.

Hello you bargain hunters!

These are items I am no longer using. Some are brand new, others gently used and all have been washed unless there is a store tag on them. See underneath the album link for a list of additional items. I would like to sell these all together, sooooo ... I am listing them here first for a low, low price of $100 and I'll even discount the shipping to be a flat $10, within the USA. All other countries should message me for shipping negotiation. Those of you who have shopped Ebay for supplies will recognize that this is a HUGE deal!

ALSO, I pledge to donate 10% of the selling price to the Daily Diaper site!!

link to photo album - http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/wugguh/abdl%20clothing/ Click on the pictures to see a description. I tried to be as clear and as truthful as possible

Also included in this sale (all original, no copies and I didn't make copies for myself):

Adult Baby Source VHS video #10, "Forced Diaperings"

DPF Audio Cassette Hypnotic Tapes - "Magic Tape", "Super Bedwetting", "level 4 Hypnotic" (female voice, always wetting, day&night) Level 4 Subliminal (female voice, always wetting, day&night)

SoCal audio CD Retraining system "Always Wet"

Just in case you are wondering, this is not a "purge" cycle. I am not attempting to quit my desires to be diapered. I just don't want/need/use these items.

That is an awesome deal especially if someone is starting out as a sissy or is a lil girl. If that was a lil boy collection i would have it in a flash!