LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staying Diaper

Its been a long time since I have been able to stay diaper longer then a couple of hours. So I have the time this weekend so From today until Monday afternoon I'm staying diaper and relaxing. Does anyone else have hard time finding the time to relax like this?

I think its an issue for the majority, either work, family, or just life in general gets in the way of spending time being little. I think it just makes the times when you can be little all the more special :D. I can spend the whole night being little, which is more then most, just a shame i have to sleep as well :P

Its been a long time since I have been able to stay diaper longer then a couple of hours. So I have the time this weekend so From today until Monday afternoon I'm staying diaper and relaxing. Does anyone else have hard time finding the time to relax like this?

Wowser, hope it is all you want it to be. I wear all the time so not an issue for me. I know lots of people can not do what I do due to living arrangements, costs and partnerships. Tell us how it goes!