LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Wear Diapers In Public

i have wore in public for years and only once notice and that was while I was at work. I was a manager in a resturant when one of the waitress heard my diaper russel and she ask another manger if I wore depends(using it as a generic term for diaper) and the other manger ask me about it. My response was no I do not like Depends they are to thin.( I actually had a attends one) then i walk off and let them think.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only time I think it becomes noticeable is if you leak, are really wet and need a change when the diaper starts sagging so it changes the natural contour of your body or when you have to change in the public restroom. I have had a few situations with leaks in public and they have been pointed out by someone. One time just on one side which was easy to say I sat on something. Though that can backfire as well. Another instance I was diapered and did sit in a quite wet chair (you could not tell due to the fabric color). Funny how you don't notice the wet seat through the diaper...someone told me I was soaked in the butt and asked how could I have not noticed. I did not reply that I was diapered but that was it. In another instance, I had leaked badly on both sides and I think I smelled a bit too (a bit too long between changes driving cross country). I was checking in to a motel and as I turned to go to the room and pick up my bags, the young lady desk clerk chirped "oh and there is a washing machine right down the hall if you need it" delivered with a very large smile. Talk about red from embarassment!

I have been on a plane and needed to change. I was in a very wet and obviously sagging diaper (I was not in the loosest or most concealing pants) and was in the window seat. As I was in a row at the bulkhead, there is just enough room to get by folks and not have them stand up. Perhaps it was the close proximity geting in and out or the small bag I carried (2 spare diapers and wipes though it is black and not obviously diapers) but when I returned and sat down again the lady in her 30's or so said "thats better isn't it, certainly more comfortable" with this knowing look. We were close to landing and I just was not sure how to take the comment and chose not to engage in case she was being motherly but not recognizing my special underwear.

Public restrooms are a whole different story...hard to hide there. P_P

Only time I think it becomes noticeable is if you leak, are really wet and need a change when the diaper starts sagging so it changes the natural contour of your body or when you have to change in the public restroom. I have had a few situations with leaks in public and they have been pointed out by someone. One time just on one side which was easy to say I sat on something. Though that can backfire as well. Another instance I was diapered and did sit in a quite wet chair (you could not tell due to the fabric color). Funny how you don't notice the wet seat through the diaper...someone told me I was soaked in the butt and asked how could I have not noticed. I did not reply that I was diapered but that was it. In another instance, I had leaked badly on both sides and I think I smelled a bit too (a bit too long between changes driving cross country). I was checking in to a motel and as I turned to go to the room and pick up my bags, the young lady desk clerk chirped "oh and there is a washing machine right down the hall if you need it" delivered with a very large smile. Talk about red from embarassment!

I have been on a plane and needed to change. I was in a very wet and obviously sagging diaper (I was not in the loosest or most concealing pants) and was in the window seat. As I was in a row at the bulkhead, there is just enough room to get by folks and not have them stand up. Perhaps it was the close proximity geting in and out or the small bag I carried (2 spare diapers and wipes though it is black and not obviously diapers) but when I returned and sat down again the lady in her 30's or so said "thats better isn't it, certainly more comfortable" with this knowing look. We were close to landing and I just was not sure how to take the comment and chose not to engage in case she was being motherly but not recognizing my special underwear.

Public restrooms are a whole different story...hard to hide there. P_P

lol, i would have just rolled with it.

I agree, i now relex more when out in public, but needing to change when out, thats too scarry for me.

So i make sure i can last long enough when out before needing a change.

Another instance I was diapered and did sit in a quite wet chair (you could not tell due to the fabric color). Funny how you don't notice the wet seat through the diaper...someone told me I was soaked in the butt and asked how could I have not noticed. I did not reply that I was diapered but that was it.

At a bar one night I got a drink and then headed for a barstool along one of the walls. It had some sort of fake fur cloth-based seat cover on it. When I sat down I discovered that someone had soaked it, the foam underneath the cloth holding some liquid like a sponge until I sat down. My bottom was soaked to the skin.

I found a different, dry stool and sat for awhile, hoping for my pants to dry out at least a little bit - I had about a mile walk home, self-conscious of my damp bottom every time I passed someone. Not that anyone noticed. It was night, after all.

Guest toddler82uk

I am always in my nappies everyday and night and when out in public it dont bother me and dont care what people say but when i need changing i wait til i get home and change into a fresh nappy

also the way i look at it that you only live once so go for it

i kept getting funny looks i don't know if people saw a bit of the bulge at the back. Oh well.

Unless you were making it really obvious by showing off the waistband or wearing skin-tight clothes, then no, they almost certainly didn't see. What you experienced was just first time in public paranoia - it's normal :P

I would wear in public all the time if i had better diapers. I'm one of the lucky few that can still fit a pampers size 6 so that's what i have a big box of them. There perfect b/c if i wore one under clothes u wouldn't know at all the only problem is the smell if i was to walk past someone the smell of the baby diaper would be obvious. I love the smell just as much as anyone does but it's obvious if someone else smells it. I've worn in public before like one time i bought cheap ones from the gas station and i thought it said size 6 but i was mistaken they fit with some duck tape so i wore those but i just went for a short walk in the neighborhood not in public. But after i'm done with all the pampers i'm gonna buy goodnites i know they leak easily but there invisible under clothes and my work clothes are like dickie work jeans and i have to wear a belt and my shirt tucked in so they will be even more invisible. I will probably be scared when i finally do it but oh well i'm sure i'll be fine as long as i don't wet the goodnite to much and leak.