LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing First Diaper

There's definintly nothing to worry about wetting in a diaper as long as you have your wee wee pointed down and you don't flood your diaper all at once. Have fun with having the choice to wear and don't use them all at once!

it's actually best to wet as often as you are able in order to not flood the diaper. Diapers do take time to wick the moisture. But if you're wearing a Bambino and you have it taped snug and have the diaper secured in the right areas (you always want to make sure that the front is tucked into the crack between your thigh and your crotch) you shouldn't have to worry about leaks for at least a few hours.

seeing as your first is a bambino, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

my first was a depends pullup. didn't have my drivers license yet and school was closed due to low temps and snow. i walked a mile to the local krogers in cognito and pretended to look at magazines when i was debating which ones to take. didn't know which ones from which at the time so that is how i wound up with the pullups. this was in the winter of 07.

• 4 weeks later...

i havent tried bambinos yet..

but hearing all the craze about them, and seeing how this is your first diaper.. your should consider your self lucky..

and my first diapers were depends as well.. hated them. threw them away after using 5.. i didnt know any better.. and made sure my next pack of diapers was briefs.