LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfur Cartoons

Guest Flap

Furry animals are often seen in cartoons. Can you think of any examples where furry characters in cartoons pretend to be babies, are dressed in diapers, etc?

- Muppet Babies, the whole series.

- Ren and Stimpy: There's an episode where they think being a being babies would be the easiest job ever, so they dress up in diapers, and be two babies for a couple.

- Camp Lazlo: "Hold It Lazlo: features all the campers wearing diapers.

1. There's an old cartoon where a bear gets locked out of his cave and ends up dressing like a baby in an attempt to be let back in.

2. There's also the Tom & Jerry episode where Tom is babied by his owner.

3. There's another cartoon where a stray cat dresses up like a baby to be let in a house so he can eat all the food in the fridge.

4. An episode of My Gym Partner Is A Monkey, where the kid is out sick and the monkey goes crazy, ending up wearing a diaper.

5. Multiple episodes of Kappa Mikey, where Guano wears diapers. In the episode "Mikey's Place", he and Lilly lose a baby they're supposed to be looking after for the day and he has to take is place while Lilly finds it.At the end, he doesn't want to give up being a baby.

6. I don't know the cartoon, as I've only seen an excerpt from it on The Most Extreme: "Dogs" episode. It shows a dog getting fed up with being treated like a baby in an old cartoon (the dog had been wearing a diaper and drinking from a bottle).

7. There's the Donald Duck cartoon where he goes to the world's fair and gets diapered and babied by the automated baby buggy.

8. An episode of Rescue Rangers ("Gotcha Last" or something like that) where Chip tricks Dale into wearing a diaper and some other crazy clothing. There's also the "Red Badger of Courage" episode, where Rat Capone's slaves wear diapers and complain about working non-stop for days on end.

I was watching me some spongebob squarepants today. Plankton was trying to get the Krabby Patty recipe and decided to use "baby gas" to turn everyone into babies. The gas worked and turned them into babies with one shot, and turned them back into adults with a second dose. They got diapers when they went babies and still had diapers on when they turned back normal. I thought it was pretty funny.

I forgot a couple...

1. Bugs Bunny is dressed like and acts like a baby for a gorilla couple.

2. Daffy and Porky are working at a "baby factory" that sends babies out on storks to their parents. There's a diapering machine, which both end up going through. In the end, it winds up with Porky in a diaper and Daffy standing on his shoulders, making it look like they're one single, ugly baby.

3. An episode of Duck Dodgers, when they team up with Marvin to stop the Fudd, Daffy/Dodgers says they like a family and puts Porky/Cadet in a diaper. Porky/Cadet mentions that Daffy/Dodgers is always trying to make him wear diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot t'mention some parts in Tiny Toons:

1. Either at the beginning of an episode, or the beginning of an introduction to the next scene or something like that, Buster and Babs are running from Elmira and are both wearing diapers. Once they get far enough away, they take them off and address the camera.

2. A segment called Potty Days, where Plucky remembers his attempt at potty training. At the end (back in the present), he's called in to eat supper by his mom and it's revealed that he's still wearing diapers.

3. A segment where Plucky dresses up as a superhero to try and teach Elmira how to recycle: Plucky ends up fighting her in a boxing/wrestling ring in her mind and she ends up diapering him.

4. An episode centered round Hamton's birthday, Montana Max steals his clothes and he ends up wearing a "Happy Birthday" banner as a diaper.

It's a pity they never had Fifi in diapers... That would've been totally cute... :wub:

• 2 months later...

There were plenty of references in the short-loved show "Cow & Chicken" on Cartoon Network... especially the "I M Weasel" episodes.

I remember one episode where Baboon and Weasel were changing grown men's diapers in cribs. Another episode involved them swapping diapers with each other when they were babies and when they were seniors.

Ah, yes... I'd almost forgotten that. And they didn't swap diapers. Weasel was showing that he could change his own diapers, and Baboon tried to do the same, but ended up putting on a dirty diaper, instead of a clean one.

Ah, yes... I'd almost forgotten that. And they didn't swap diapers. Weasel was showing that he could change his own diapers, and Baboon tried to do the same, but ended up putting on a dirty diaper, instead of a clean one.

I thought he put on Weasel's, no?

*checks the video*

Yeah, you're right.

• 10 months later...

suprisingly there was some in 101 Dalmatians the series

In "Walk on the Wildside" Rolly dresses as a baby to help Swamp Rat steal Dipstick's collar

in the music video for the three part finale Dalmatian Vacation Cadpig makes contact with her inner puppy which turns out to be a baby version of herself complete with a bonnet and diaper on.

Also on Animanics there was a parody of Rugrats with Yakko as Tommy (and yes he was diapered)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Baby Bear is a Loony Tunes character and appeared in a few 3 Bears cartoons besides the one with Bugs. One has them trying to hibernate. They also returned in Tiny Toons in a couple of segments. There's a ghost family on The Real Ghostbusters cartoon based on the Loony Tunes' 3 Bears, complete with giant baby. There's also a Garfield & Friends segment, based on them (with giant Garfield baby), where Garfield reads the story of Goldylocks to Odie.

While not strictly diapers, there is the episode of Road Rovers ("A Day In The Life") where Colleen admits to having flunked paper training. Though, the coloration of her armor pants does look suspiciously like a diaper. And Prof. Shepherd did research the candidates, so he could've had Colleen's Transdogrifier add diapers to her uniform... And in "Hair Of The Dog" it's shown that she uses one of those old-timey dress-like nightgowns when she sleeps at RRHQ... So, it's a bit of fun to speculate on...