LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleepers!

Hi all! I know there's a market for footie pajamas in our scene, as it were, so I wanted you to know that if you head into the K-Mart Women's section, as I did today, you might notice that they have several (four, that I counted) varieties of adult footie pajamas! They're huge on me, personally, but I picked up an adorable pink checkered one with skull-and-crossbones on it. Cuuuuute!

Just a heads-up. :D

Hi all! I know there's a market for footie pajamas in our scene, as it were, so I wanted you to know that if you head into the K-Mart Women's section, as I did today, you might notice that they have several (four, that I counted) varieties of adult footie pajamas! They're huge on me, personally, but I picked up an adorable pink checkered one with skull-and-crossbones on it. Cuuuuute!

Just a heads-up. :D

Target also had a HUGE variety of footed sleepers. Alot in the preteen sizes with boy and girl and holiday prints. I believe the women's section had adult sized footed sleepers as well but the prints were more feminine. Havent been to target since winter items hit, but I assume they will sell them again.

BTW - these are cheap lol... Jumpin Jammerz are cooler and way better and sized to fit ;)

I got my pair at Target - they're purple with peace signs and hearts, and were about 16 or so dollars. Jumpin' Jammerz sells them, as well as Pajama City, Footed Pajamas, and Big Feet Pajama Co. I think Target's are the cheapest, though.

Target also had a HUGE variety of footed sleepers. Alot in the preteen sizes with boy and girl and holiday prints. I believe the women's section had adult sized footed sleepers as well but the prints were more feminine. Havent been to target since winter items hit, but I assume they will sell them again.

The ones at K-Mart are in adult sizes. I've never seen adult sizes in Target. I'm usually not in that section at all, considering I could swim in that stuff.

BTW - these are cheap lol... Jumpin Jammerz are cooler and way better and sized to fit ;)

I won't pay 40-70 (I forget whether JJ was the 40 or the 70) dollars for a sleeper unless I can be sure of two things:

1: It's a good fit.

2: It's got a snap-crotch.

It's simply not worth that price, in my opinion.

Guest Baby Tiana

Yeah I have seen many at target!! Maybe you could check out Nordstrom's kid section. I think they have some too. And i can't remember the site, but it was were you could make custom sleepers. However they are not snap.

target does sell footed sleepers in adult sections some years, with unisex type designs although they are carried in the woman's section and are in women's sizes. Target sizes run small, so whatever size you are normally in women's you will be about a size bigger at target, also if you are taller than 5' 8 or 9" the sleeps are going to be a little tighter height wise so also might want to get a size up to adjust for that.

http://www.target.com/One-Pieces-Sleepwear-Womens-Clothing/b/ref=sc_fe_l_1/186-6948120-2895004?ie=UTF8&node=1293408011

Here's some of the target sleepers. Sarah and everyone else, would I be a medium or large in the woman's sleepers? I'm about 5'5-160 lbs and about 32" waist. What do you think would be best? I've never had to shop from the other gender's section before, hehe.