LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus Brand

I used to buy secure plus by the case until they came out with the secure x plus. GREAT! They were thicker,..and more absorbant, they were AWESOME! That was until I received two cases that were defective.

Now I've been around awhile....I've received alot of diaps that have been defective, the difference was even with the orderform receipt and all Secure Plus just didnt want to work with me. The problem with the diaps usually were I would get a full case of diaps that were missing a tape on one side or the other. The other defect was I got a case of diaps that had puncture holes all over them. So anyway I switched from secure xplus to Bambinos. I like bambinos.....they are thick and absorbant and if you get classico they are abyish. That is up until I got more than a case full of diaps that had weak tapes that either would stay stuck to the diaps or would just rip from the sides. I know what your saying.....ducktape right? Well I work for a living and I think if I'm going to pay $70 for a case they had BETTER be up to snuff.

Long story short I've recently ordered a case of regular secure plus. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! They are thin, loud, and extremely leaky! I just wanted to warn all you folks who are considering this diaper **DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!***

I tried secure x plus a few years ago in fact I still have a few laying around, I did like them quite abit, but since then I bought some tranquilty atn plastic covered, I like those but I wanted to try something else so I bought abena x plus they are what a diaper should be.

I think from now on I will buy abena......

The problem with the diaps usually were I would get a full case of diaps that were missing a tape on one side or the other. The other defect was I got a case of diaps that had puncture holes all over them. So anyway I switched from secure xplus to Bambinos. I like bambinos.....they are thick and absorbant and if you get classico they are abyish. That is up until I got more than a case full of diaps that had weak tapes that either would stay stuck to the diaps or would just rip from the sides.

What do you expect, they come from the same mfg. Bambino = Secure X-plus. Same company, same diaper, different print and label.

What do you expect, they come from the same mfg. Bambino = Secure X-plus. Same company, same diaper, different print and label.

They don't even bother changing the print or label any more. Back in mid August I ordered a case of small Secure X-plus. A couple days later I received a box labeled BH Group(a.k.a. Bambino), I had gotten a case of Bambino Bianco's. I knew they were basically the same product, but I wasn't pleased that they essentially "passed off" another product on me. Now, I'm basing my next argument off of the fact that Bambino's current Bianco's are the exact same as Secure's current X-plus. I had ordered a case of small Secure X-plus in late 2008 and their product at the time was fantastic, served me well as a heavy wetter. The current product, the one I ordered back in August had some slight improvements, but overall was a step back. The "grippy" tapes were really nice and the extra soft waste-band and padding was nice too. Unfortunately I feel the plastic now is very cheap and the "stickiness" of the tapes are lacking, to the point where they constantly pop off. I feel like they also increased the size of the cut of the brief(for size small at least) to the point where the brief is now utterly massive on me(goes half way up my back/chest) causing an improper fit which leads to constant leaking.

I'm with you toon, I work for a living and I shouldn't have to pay good money for something that offers sub par performance. I am almost finished with this case of "X-Plus's", after which Secure/Bambino will not likely receive another order from me. I will be moving back to a combination of Abena X-Plus and Molicare Super Plus. They fit me well and have great absorbency. Those companies don't seem to screw with their product that much.

I ordered from Secure a long time back and just recently ordered another case - I have never had any problems though with their customer service nor the diaper. IDK - you obviously should do what works for you as everyone is different but if I just flustered away from every company that I had a few problems with their diaper then I wouldn't have any diaper to wear. I have had defective diapers from every diaper company but I have never not had a customer service work with me.

We all come in different shaps and sizes. What works well for me might not work for someone else. I had a bad experience with tapes on the abena's and switched to the bambino's and secure x+'s. So far nock on wood they have served me well. I had a problem with attends which I like during the day. I called them and they fixed it with an appalogy and gave me a free bag of diapers. I am sitting here at my restaurant right now and am looking at coke cups that didn't get printed right. We all work for livings and it still does and shouldn't make thing perfect.

• 1 month later...

I ordered a few things from msecure personal care and one of them were the 'new' secure plus' since they are one of my favorite items. They changed the tape panel and it now has green hearts and rectangles arranged in a vertical alternating row as seen in the pics. I also took a pic of one of the old 'origional' secure plus's that I am wearing (yeah yeah yeah, more pics of the duck :P)

Anyways, I thought I wold just pass this along to anyone interested. It looks like the secure Xplus' are the same, and I haven't opened the bags of Bambinos yet, but if they are any different, I'll post that as well.

qwack

Can't wait to hear if there are any differences in the two diapers besides the obvious tape zone. Keep us informed. Now, if you only had a cuddlz to also compare...

Maybe if it were blue or pink but the green sucks I'll stick to their other product bambinos

The print is ok a mix of heart and stars would look nicer or mix of different colored hearts.but the diaper is way to thin its as thin or maybe even thinner then depends.you get 96 diapers to a case if they charged 5 more dollars for the case and took out some of the diapers.you would get 90 diapers to a case that would more then make up the cost for making them a little more thicker(more SAP)

• Like 1

Yeh I mean not everyone wants to waddle when they wear a diaper...the Plus offers that to a lot of people. It is decently thick but not "waddle worthy" :-) It is already more absorbent than 90% of store brand diapers and with better features and design. I mean, if you want a thicker or even more absorbent then they always offer the X-Plus. I mean - different strokes for different folks :-)

• Like 1

*DING* we have a winnah! :D

perhaps maybe the machine was set incorrectly when manufacturing my product.these diapers are definitely not any thicker then depends no SAP at all!!!.I am not asking xplus or bambino thick they make those diapers to be nice and thick.I just don't want to grab the front of my wet diaper and grab MY PRIVATE AREA.I should feel some SAP (gel)squish around.I buy bambino for when I want a nice thick diaper on but any diaper should have some gel to it.even store brand have more sap then these diapers.maybe

I just got a bad batch..they do hold one good wetting and that's it and that's OK with me because I like to get my diapers changed by my girlfriend(mommy).its just if you grab a wet diaper as my G/F does to see if I need changed she should be grabbing gel and not me..

^ Graphic :rolleyes: Strange though because they are definitely no where that thin in my opinion...I mean they aren't "thick" but they are a lot thicker than Depends. As a girl, they hold probably 2 "wettings" for me and possibly a bit more but I usually am changed by then.

^ Graphic :rolleyes: Strange though because they are definitely no where that thin in my opinion...I mean they aren't "thick" but they are a lot thicker than Depends. As a girl, they hold probably 2 "wettings" for me and possibly a bit more but I usually am changed by then.

if you have a baby and you check his or her diaper to see if its wet you grab the front of it to see if you feel lots of gel squish around (name brand)Huggies and pampers.not so much with store brands.now Secure Personal Care is a national brand.with 3 diaper absorbencys the X-Plus Diaper that should have tons of gel when wet a good inch or 2 of gel inside.the Plus Diapers that should have lots of gel and the Premium Diapers that should have next to no gel just cotton..now I have the plus so I should have some gel(SAP)when my diaper is wet if you rip the padding open all you have is just wet cotton with only a gel crystal here and there.with the plus I should not have an inch or 2 like the Xplus but I should be able to grab some crystals.so I am wondering if maybe when manufacturing my diapers the machine was set to the Premium diapers by mistake.so I think I may have the premium diapers with the plus print on it.someone may have had the machine on a wrong setting when manufacturing my product.because when wet my diaper has 99% wet cotton.one wetting and it's soaked from front to back and if you grab the front to see if wet you don't grab gel you grab My private area.I would think the secure plus would have the same absorbency as pampers or huggies.able to grab gel..and the Premium Diapers have the absorbency of store brands next to no gel.then the XPlus that has incredible absorbency tons of gel..I think I may have a bad batch..

What would you think if they made a different version of the bambino's by using the plus instead of the x-plus and in bianco or classico?

that would be great I would love to have a thinner bambino diaper just add a little more super absorbent polymer(SAP)..you get 96 diapers to a case of secure plus if they charged 5 more dollars for the case and took out some of the diapers.you would get 90 diapers to a case that would more then make up the cost for making them a little more thicker(more SAP).they would still be relatively thin just much more asorbet.and for around 80 to $85.00 you would get 85 to 90 diapers secure plus or bambino.they would still sell their thicker diapers secure Xplus and they could call bambino the bambino Xplus for those who want a extra thick diaper.then the plus who want a much thinner diaper but still has a nice swell to it..

• Like 1