LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weight Of Plastic Pants?

Zippo

Don't know about the weight but here in the states if I just ordered one pair they usually always send them in a cardboard mailer which is a standard fee. Never really had to mail anything from over seas. Well I did but I was in the Military so mail was different!!! ;)

On a side note does everything over your way go by weight or do you have set standard mailers and boxes like our postal service over here?

EDIT: I hope you don't mind I corrected your spelling in the title from Wheight to Weight. :)

Don't know about the weight but here in the states if I just ordered one pair they usually always send them in a cardboard mailer which is a standard fee. Never really had to mail anything from over seas. Well I did but I was in the Military so mail was different!!! ;)

On a side note does everything over your way go by weight or do you have set standard mailers and boxes like our postal service over here?

EDIT: I hope you don't mind I corrected your spelling in the title from Wheight to Weight. :)

Well i dunno what a standard mailer is! but we choose what we want to send it in - envelope, package, box ect - thats the size. Then its weighed and that combined with the size sets the price. i THINK thats how it works, but i hardly know out system.

What i want to do is mail some plastic pants down to the other end of the UK - totally private, not like ordering them from a shop

P.S. of course not - im dyslexic and have terrible spelling

No, not really. Being a much smaller country, the postal system is very different to USPS and quite a bit cheaper in most ways, too. For starters, people expect to be able to drop a letter in the post box at 5pm at one end of the country and it be delivered at 9am the following morning at the opposite end of the country, all for a £0.39 stamp. Can't see that happening in the US :lol: Anything bigger than a letter is priced on weight, though.

Anyway to the OP, I'd expect a Jiffy bag and the P&P is free according to their website but the postage itself probably won't be more than a quid for first class. Weight of the pants themselves? Probably about 40 to 60g :unsure:

No, not really. Being a much smaller country, the postal system is very different to USPS and quite a bit cheaper in most ways, too. For starters, people expect to be able to drop a letter in the post box at 5pm at one end of the country and it be delivered at 9am the following morning at the opposite end of the country, all for a £0.39 stamp. Can't see that happening in the US :lol: Anything bigger than a letter is priced on weight, though.

Anyway to the OP, I'd expect a Jiffy bag and the P&P is free according to their website but the postage itself probably won't be more than a quid for first class. Weight of the pants themselves? Probably about 40 to 60g :unsure:

Thankyou!

Here's a random question for you - what do a pair of plastic pants weigh?

Specifically a L size of these: http://cosyndry.com/...n-plastic-pants

I know no one will know exactly but i want a rough estimate for postage costs.

On that note - how would you post a single pair of plastic pants in the UK? big envelope?

ring the company for any questions. the lady who runs it is called margaret and very helpfull. dont be embarressed( is this spelt right???) as she is ab aware and nothing fazes her, i have used this company loads of times and the service is excellent. feel free to pm me if you want more info. usually packages come wrapped as a black plastic parcel. hope this helps...full nappy.

ring the company for any questions. the lady who runs it is called margaret and very helpfull. dont be embarressed( is this spelt right???) as she is ab aware and nothing fazes her, i have used this company loads of times and the service is excellent. feel free to pm me if you want more info. usually packages come wrapped as a black plastic parcel. hope this helps...full nappy.

Yeh i've been dealing with her - she's lovely, really is - couldn't do more to help

But its not receiving off them i care about - its getting them from me to someone else

Yeh i've been dealing with her - she's lovely, really is - couldn't do more to help

But its not receiving off them i care about - its getting them from me to someone else

if your buying them and then sending them on to someone else, then sending in a padded envelope 2nd class for one pair is no more than £1.50 -£2.00. i have sent a few items in the freecycle section this way. hope this helps. btw, where in the uk are you?

if your buying them and then sending them on to someone else, then sending in a padded envelope 2nd class for one pair is no more than £1.50 -£2.00. i have sent a few items in the freecycle section this way. hope this helps. btw, where in the uk are you?

Scotland