LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Isnt It Grand

i know the title is a bit ambiguous.

long time reader rare poster

im not ashamed of my wearing not to say that i advertise it cause i dont.. i wear most places if i have a decent stock. so im not afraid of being caught diapered in fact its been my epiriance that most people that do actually notice your wearing, dont say anything at all.

ive tried the 24/7 way im cathetered now infact ive done bowel and bladder ive done the hold it till you burstive done the suppository -diaper-outing to put a real panic (esspessially with no spare to change into) ive double diapered at home aswell as in public. my collection of diaperes is noting to revere but i try to keep 4 differnt types currently ive got molicare, prevail, tena and lillesupreme, you never know what situation youll get into as to what diaper is best suited to you. for a long time i lied and made up stories (even here im sorry)

but still this topic is to express my dissapointment that i can never be straight forward with the people closest to me i cant trust them enough to accept me for me and support my desires to do what i want. normally i could just rationalise this by saying i don want ,anyone to know, but to be truthfull i dont care if people ask me about it in person im usually happy to share.

im yet to meet in person any one who wears for pleasure like me but im always on the look out i once saw a girl in edinbrugh dressed as a little girl carrying a doll i wante to talk with her but her expression told me she was in trouble with the woman that was with her.

ive learned how to conceal my diapers well through stories(lies) and realised that there really is no need to lie but when it comes to my friends im just not baby enough to show this sid of me..

all thiss and i wonder what lies have you told when confronted by others abot your diapers???

this question is lees for the true incontinants but please feel free to post..

im also interested in makingfriends if anyone so desires.

;)

i....all this and i wonder what lies have you told when confronted by others about your diapers???....

I haven't had to lie because so far nobody has found out and I like it that way for now B) But someday it's going to happen and if my usual luck (bad) holds, it's either going to be a group of people or someone I especially didn't want to know :( Believing that it's better to think ahead I have a plan that's part truth and part lies. Step One: I will say that I need to wear them, which in itself isn't a total lie but isn't the whole truth*. I hope that is enough explanation but it probably won't be :angry2: Step Two: I will explain my S.I. and U.I. issues (true) and say that I'm having a bad day (possibly true). Step Three: I will try to divert the conversation elsewhere as my discomfort talking about it will be obvious :P Step Four: Knowing then who is involved, and expecting to hear about it more about it later I will craft an individual response based on what I know about the person. I am not going to tell anyone that I currently know about being a DL (bald-faced lie), yet I may meet someone I am more comfortable with and open up to them. This will certainly occur if I am in an ongoing relationship because we've all heard the problems that can happen when you try to hide it from intimate partners and they discover it later on :crybaby:

*(While my SI and UI are real and troublesome, I could get by with pads quite well, and for most people like me that's what they choose to wear. I sometimes wear home-made pads but quite frankly when I'm having problems remaining dry I want to wear diapers- not pads. And I want to become a bedwetter again, so much so that I cannot risk going to bed undiapered :D So there's the whole truth and nothing but the truth- and it's more than a lot of people can handle.)

Thus my plan is for my comfort in dealing with the issue as well as for their comfort too :rolleyes: My peace is found in knowing that while I really don't need diapers I almost do some days. My hope is that an intimate partner will not have any problems with this. My dream is to be accepted wearing whatever I want to wear whenever I want to wear it- I am somewhat modest so that shouldn't be a problem but I'm also realistic and know that there are a lot of stupid gutless intolerant people in this world who are a problem and who want to cause problems for other people like me who refuse to do what they want me to do. To them: :bash: To those who understand that we're all different and there's nothing wrong if we're not hurting anyone with what we do: :wub:

Bettypooh

Bettypooh,

Thanks so much for these comments. I'm in a situation where I've hidden my love of diapers from my family, friends, and well, everyone except those here and on a few other diaper sites. You are ABSOLUTELY correct about it being better to have a plan in place for the almost inevitable discovery...that little slip or forgetfulness...that intrusion of someone at just the wrong time...whatever it might be.

Your thoughts have helped me begin formulating an explanation of my own based somewhat on what you've said. I've experienced some minor problems and currently take Saw Palmetto to help. My doctor wanted to prescribe something, but I refused. My wife knows about that and so I could tell her I'd had a few problems at work when I was talking with people and just couldn't get away...ended up leaking a little and decided to have a back up. I got a bag of Depends to use now and then when I was going to be in a situation where I might not be able to get away to a bathroom. I began to rely on them more and more, but was just too embarassed to tell her or anyone else about it. Gradually I got to rely on them more and more and found it best to wear them often. I got used to it, found that I actually didn't mind at all and even got to like the feeling of independence they gave me to the point of enjoying them. Etc, etc. Of course, depending on how that conversation went, I could go on to explain more of my true feelings, but could stop short of that if I was met with disgust (which might not happen...???).

This is still NOT a conversation I would want to initiate on my own, but when the time came (if it ever does), I could explain away as truely being fearful of her reaction and embarassed about it because of fear of reaction. Obviously I would talk about exploring the internet for those who have to wear and use diapers and again, could possibly ease into a conversation about this and other sites.

Clearly, my planned story needs some refinement, but your comments have gotten me started!

Thanks again, Bettypooh!!