LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers For A Friend

Now, before you label me as a creep, let me explain.

A very good friend of mine, and I have talked together about each of our fetishes with one another. She's a DL, as am I, but hasn't ever really been able to get diapers. So, for her birthday I want to get her some, then take her off alone to let her know not to open the present in front of ANYONE. She's about 5'7'' and somewhere around 100lbs. I know she wants a diaper that'll hold up well, something that can take multiple wettings. I'm wondering what to buy for her, as I don't know what would be best. Thanks in advance!

For your money you would be best going with Bambinos. They are the best as far as diapers go in comfort and quality. You'd probably want to go with a medium to be on the safe side unless you're sure of her size

Why would anyone here judge you for buying a friend some diapers? or being a DL? Jeeeeeez dude, I'm going to go ahead and judge you even though you said not to. My judgment is: You're a great friend! I wish someone would buy me some Bambino's. :)

If she is 5'7" and only 100 lbs. she might be able to wear Pampers 7. :)

She could definitely fit into Goodnites or even Pull Ups.

Otherwise, you cannot go wrong with Bambino's :thumbsup:

First I'd like to say the waist size isn't the important factor of a woman, it's the hips! Adult diaper Manufactures will almost always tell you waist or hips whichever is larger. I'm 5'-8" 150lbs and fit into almost all smalls just fine. While I agree that Bambino's are a fine product, I'd also like to add a few more. My Choice would be Molicares personally or any of the X-pluses out there. I guess the big factor is if she just wears for fun or function, then take it from there.

I personally like the way that the Molicares fit me and their more than adequate in the function category. So I guess I vote to stay away from a Medium unless her hips are over 32", because they are going to be rather bulky on her and not have too great of a fit, and may leak...which could really ruin the fun. Best of luck and let us know how it goes! :thumbsup:

Well, if you are both dl's and openly talk about it as it seems you do, then it surprises me she hasn't mentioned a diaper she would like. Soooo, get her to tell you!! Show her yours and see what she thinks, let her try yours on and see the fit and likes of it, whatever, I'm sure you can find a way to find out.