LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting European Diapers In Asia?

I live in a small Asian country and while adult diapers are available in stores here they aren't of very good quality.

Where can I order high-quality European diapers, like Tena Slip Maxi or Bambino, and have them shipped here?

It's also an absolute requirement that they are shipped with a private courier like DHL as the postal system here is more or less a giant theft ring.

Shipping cost is not really an issue for me.

A better option could be getting boosters such as the Abri-Let Maxi, especially as the adult diapers here have much better designs than the European ones.

Think hearts and colorful flowers instead of hospital. One brand has a drawing of a bunch of happy-looking people from all ages on the pack.

Another fun detail is that they are always labeled as "adult diapers" and not neologisms like "absorbent undergarments". And they are stocked with the baby diapers in the stores!

And a great thing for me as a DL here is that people simply seem to care a lot less. Western concepts such as giving a damn about what underpants you are wearing simply doesn't exist here.