LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Furniture Plans

jsmith

Believe it or not, you can find the plans online for free for an actual baby crib. The only caveat is that you will need to change the caliber of the wood used in order to support the heavier stress load.

On simple and easy thing to do is NOT hide the furniture but leave it in plain sight. I know you are probably thinking I am crazy but I'll explain.

You can actually make a crib out of solid heavy wood that would easily double as a guest bed, day bed, or even a love seat. Stop by any "babies' r' us" store and take a look. Most of the higher end furniture is made to convert through the child's lifecycle. Much of this was done due to customer feedback regarding depreciated sales of high end cribs. Parents saw little point in purchasing a baby crib for 800-1200 dollars that would be useless after the child turned 3 years old (especially when they could get one for 100-300 at Walmart).

So many high end manufacturers started to create solid wood cribs that converted into love seats or day beds. The ends of the crib become the headboard and base board on a standard twin frame. The sides tuck away in a closet and you are set.

The love seat mode simply removes the front part of the crib and employs cushions to create a cozy love seat, without arms of course. The best part is if you create this work of art, you can say that you decided to build it for a friend who was having a baby, but alas their wife miscarried and you couldn't bear to give it to them, nor could you bear to throw it out.

You'll gain all sorts of points with people for being such a great friend and resourcefull individual. They won't think you are a fetishist at all.

Put a nice coat of paint or varnish on it and if properly constructed it will look stunning.

But what about the highchair?

Easy.

You don't need a plan for one. You need to buy a wooden bar stool with arms that has a non-rotating base. Go to walmart and purchase a single wooden television tray table (about 9-14 dollars depending on your area of the country. The tray tables come with holes on one end on each side to attach the legs to. Simply don't attach the legs. Use the holes in the tray table as coterpins to slide the tray onto the bar chair.

Instant adult baby furniture that will actually look and function like it should.

If you are so inclined, you can also build the tray attachment and have it slide onto the wooden arms of the bar stool. It's not hard to make the attachment.

If you are very strapped for cash, then the tall directors chairs will work very much the same way and the birch finish is pretty much a universal for both the chairs and the trays. Meaning you don't have to paint anything.

If you are short on tools, remember that you can actually have all of the wood cut exactly to size for you by home depot or lowes.

One other important factor, buy pre-sanded wood. It doesn't cost but a tiny bit more and your arms won't get sore trying to create a finished product. Assemble the furniture to make sure that it works well, then dissassemble gently. Varnish or paint, let dry, reassemble and you are done.

I'm going to build some of this furniture for my own home. The crib my little girl uses is not really big enough for a comfortable nights sleep. You can even put the finished product in the master bedroom as a love seat. The bar stool can be used in the kitchen and the top comes right off and stores easily.

Now if you want to baby the furniture out with teddy bears and balloon paintings, you are going to have a problem having stealth ABDL furniture. But you can very classily create some great furniture at a fraction of the cost.

By the way, both home depot and lowes will RENT you the tools you dont have, so if you don't own a multi-power tool, don't feel you have to buy one. Especially if you are only going to use it for a few hours. Personally, I like the Ryobi and Black and Decker tool sets for small home jobs. They are typically under 100 dollars and provide a drill, saw, sander, yatta yatta.

Good luck, and do a search for free plans. There is someone selling adult baby crib plans, but it may not be the style you want.

Bear in mind, it won't be easy. Be prepared to make mistakes. Whatever you plan on budgeting double it. And make sure you don't buy composite wood. Avoid pine, it's a soft conifer and will warp easily. Buy high quality sanded treated wood.

-Brutal