LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Pee More In Cooler Weather

Thickndry

It's getting cooler here in New Jersey, and the thing I have noticed lately is my night diaper is really full to the point that I almost think it's going to explode. It's a Tranquility ATN, so it's made to hold a lot. But I was wondering if cooler weather means more peeing at night, and thus, a need for thicker, "thirstier" diapers. Any ideas out there?

I've heard from other bedwetters (I don't wet the bed :( ) that after they go, and it gets cold, they wanna go again just to get the heat back. So you may just want to stay nice and cozy warm.

I can't really say that cold makes a person pee more but when ever I go into cold water for a swim. I will get a sudden urge to pee. I have also read many articles and message board posts about cold triggering a male(not sure about female)to pee. I am an actual bed wetter and had doctors check me out for a cause. I have been asked by my doctor if I slept in a cold room since being cold while sleeping can cause a person to wet the bed. I have also seen a lot of message board replies to parents with bed wetting children get asked about if their child would be cold while sleeping. So, there seems to be a connection to peeing and being cold.

From a biological point of veiw, you lose less water in colder temperatures due to sweating less. This can lead to an increase in the amount you pee.

It's a theory I've heard a few times and seems to make sense!

Froggie

xx

• 2 months later...

Yeppers, cold weather and especially getting cold suddenly makes me pee far more frequently- and before I began diapering regularly exposing myself to pee made me colder still, which made me pee even more :angry2: My SI and UI have always gone haywire in the cold but it's not a problem anymore :) Diapering is the simple, safe, and effective solution to this- and wearing plastic panties keeps me warmer now too :D I still try to control my leaks and urges but it doesn't work as well as it once did :( I really don't want to lose control of my bladder (except at night) but if that's the worst that happens to me then it's not such a bad thing- in fact it may be the opposite since I :wub: wearing diapers and I no longer have to worry about trying to hide my wet pants B)

I can see me as a cheerleader: "Screw the cold, bring it on! Diapers mean the trouble's gone! yaaaAAAY Diapers!" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

From a biological point of veiw, you lose less water in colder temperatures due to sweating less. This can lead to an increase in the amount you pee.

It's a theory I've heard a few times and seems to make sense!

Froggie

xx

in cold weather your body will expell any unwanted fluides to keep core tempritures to a constant temp, it's like your body saying whi am i heating this pee when i can get rid of it and keep everything else warm, its the same with fingers and toes there the first to get cold to keep heat in one place and thats your core, hope it helps happy new year guys & gals hugs xxxxx

now cold makes you pee more. when its hot your body uses more of every thing just for sweating.

when its cold you get rid of what your body dont need. but if you get to cold then your then your body wants

want it got rid of. does that make (sints) how ever you spell that word