LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers

Ok,I want to order some samples from Bambino's website. I am in college and share a room with another guy. I am not really worried about hiding my diapers but, my problem is on how to get them into the room. We share a mailbox for our room, so he might see the slip and wonder what I got, he's sort of nosy. I could probably check often to make sure I can see it first. Does anyone know how big the box would be just for the sample? Getting the box to the room might be a pain, living on the 5th floor. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks.

well if he is understandable tell him you have a package coming that you dont want him to open and if he insists on doing so tell him the product is for mediacal needs and with that said the next question is.Do Tou wear diapers now? and Do You Have Them in Your part of the room?

Could you have them put a note on it saying "Don't leave in box" or something like that so they take it back to the post office so you can collect it instead?

I do similar with all sorts of parcels so couriers don't leave stuff with the neighbours.

well if he is understandable tell him you have a package coming that you dont want him to open and if he insists on doing so tell him the product is for mediacal needs and with that said the next question is.Do Tou wear diapers now? and Do You Have Them in Your part of the room?

No, i do not own any or have I worn them. I am curious about them, as I have had dreams about me wearing them before so I am going to try them. But yeah I'll try and talk to him about it.

If your ordering the 2 piece sample in comes in a white mailer envelope, nothing really strange for a college student. You could easily put it in a backpack or a Takeout bag, whatever.