LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guilt

You know every sunday i smile brighter on my way to church every time I pass a "Whole Foods" distribution wharehouse. Go ahead and pay $8.99 for a package of 'organically' harvested apples that have been flash frozen for the last six months just like walmart. I like keeping the planet a better place but the p.c. crowd is insane. although I like petas idea of harvesting breast milk. I'd never drink it but I sure as hell would become a farmer. :angel_not:

well, if everyone is so concerned with the environment, i could use some funding to get my idea of a limitless power source off the ground. been thinking about it since middle school and have been adding to it but haven't had the time to go to electrical engineering courses and such or $.

or in the mean time, give me some green body paint so i can go "green".

I can't afford green paint. Go roll around in the grass before it dies for the fall/winter.

I'll be honest I'm not entirely convinced of the whole media interpretation of global warming etc. And I cannot stand it when people use the phrase "climate change" because lets face it, it hasn't stayed the same since the dawn of time anyway - Just look at that film with the sloth and the talking mammoth!.

:thumbsup:

Wow it really steems me too when people talk about "climate change" and I have to refer back to my favorite animated movie. That's just me though, I also vote for my favorite cartoon charachter :whistling:.

No, I wasn't making fun, just having fun :P .

Peace,

Vic :D