LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You?

babyfur

Hello there,

My name is babytim and I have been in cloth diapers and plastic pants for as long as i can remember. Being that I am 53 but living like 2 year old toddler it is possible to be a baby 24/7. It does require lots of sacrifice but well worth it if you ask me. I have been an adult baby now for almost 11 years as this was when I met my now Wife and Mommy. She insisted that if I wanted to be a baby then it was all the way or no way. She also had me sign a contract that she wrote that states what I am able to do and what is totally forbidden. I have given her Power Of Attorney and she is also my legal guardian now. This means she handles all adult responsabilities.

I have to tell you if you are serious this also means no more sex because having sex with your mommy mounts to child abuse.

My mommy has a complete nursery for me with all the adult sized Baby Furnitureanda highchair and playpen too. I have a big closet for all my adult baby cloths as all my adult cloth were given away when I made the descision to be a Big Baby 24/7.

Well I have gone all the way now and don't regret it in the least I do usually talk and scribble baby talk. This is the only time I am able to talk like an older boy, around the age of 5 or 6.

Well good wishes to all I am wet and mommy here to chage me......

Baby Tim

post-25030-12654739257508_thumb.jpg

post-25030-12654739257508_thumb.jpg

Guest Baby Rina

Is there any way you could post your agreement showing what all you can and can't do baby tim? Some of us are a little curious about doing long time things and it would be a great help

Hugs

Baby Rina

babytim, I'm happy that you've found a life that works for you. I do think that success stories like yours are few and far between. I go along with others' requests that you give us more info - some of us from curiosity, others perhaps as a model for success.

heres my queston. if given the option by your mommy/daddy to give up your adult life(except for sex maybe)in ecxchange for being a baby full time, would you? my daddy is giving me this option when i move in withhim for god. his only condition is i pretend to be his made for at least a few hours every week. I've made my decision. I want to have a job and work for my living just to keep an employment history going and so i can take care of him. on my days off.. full blown baby. what would you choose?

It would mean more to me if I could just set aside some time to role play. If you do something all the time and it becomes commonplace, it loses something. It would be like eating dessert for every meal, I suppose. Besides, there would be times you'd want to revert to some of the things you did as an adult.

I would love to be babied every now and then, but I would never dump my life, mind, body, talents, potential, interests, goals and relationships into the trash for the sake of this dumb fetish. In fact, anyone truly willing to go that far has a sickness, not a fetish.

I agree with this. It's nice to escape once in awhile and forget about your problems, but like anything else, you can over do it. Why anyone would want to give everything up for the *overly* simple life of a baby is beyond me. :huh:

• 1 month later...

honestly I think 24/7 being a baby and giving up your whole adult life is extremely unhealthy.

I believe in balance.

Its definately different for littles though as opposed to babies. I am a 24/7 little but I can still

function fully as an adult. I just have a littles perspective as well. I color or draw or you know

just kiddish stuff. I guess there inlies the difference between the two. Littles can be 24/7

and still have jobs and function because we dont need the full amount of attention a baby would.

we enjoy our bits of freedom and independence as littles.