LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Newb

well a lot depends on what you are looking for in a diaper.

do you want cloth or disposable?

if disposable....

do you want it to be bulky?

do you want it to be a cloth covering or plastic?

do you want the kind with tapes (briefs) or pull up style?

do you plan to wet and/or mess in it?

if yes... do you plan to do this on multiple occasions in the same diaper?

if yes... do you want a diaper that is garunteed to leak (some people WANT it to leak)?

these are all qualities of a diaper and without knowing what you are looking for, especially in regards to the bulk, and the outside covering, its hard to recoomend something you may like.

• Like 1

well sarah, shows how newbish i am lol not knowing there was that many options with them. to answer your multiple questions, i guess i can give a general answer. basically i want something that is pretty comfortable, can be messed in, no leaking, i guess pull ups, easily worn out without too much showing i have one on. sorry if that was confusing, i appreciate your help on the issue.

well sarah, shows how newbish i am lol not knowing there was that many options with them. to answer your multiple questions, i guess i can give a general answer. basically i want something that is pretty comfortable, can be messed in, no leaking, i guess pull ups, easily worn out without too much showing i have one on. sorry if that was confusing, i appreciate your help on the issue.

if you have a 27 inch waste like me you can squeeze into a huggies pull up, but dont expect to really get "full" protection from them. a "goodnight" is alot better as for size (there bigger) and how much it can hold, but still not the greatest to wet more than 1-2 times or mess.

a depends pull up is huge on me and looks like some damned sissy diaper. if you want to poo, just get a depends for now, or any "overnight" or "maximum protection"

my personal tips.

1. depends suck

2. hit your goodwill stores, (amazeing how much top o the line diapers you can find for 1/5th the cost)(and P.J.'s)

3. try try try. if you havnt seen a new diaper and it looks like you might like it, get it. (crappy diapers i use as doublers.)

4. abena wins the noble diaper prize.

personal requierments for a 5 star diaper.

1. thik (hence thiknwet)

2. plastic out side (this is getting hard to find on the local scale)

3. messable (cant poop in it, its not a diaper)

4. absorbant (REALLY REALLY absorbant, i like to wet 3-5 times)

5. looks (some diaper pics you'd swear it was a bikini, others a dress, others purple. make it white, i'll except the stripe. cartoon fronts are bounus points.

oh ya.....

6. tapes should never be a second thought if you go that route. heads up......... depends tapes really really suck. i have had them brake in public (back in the day), and had to hold that cheap excuse of a diaper on under my pants more than once. not cool at all. the awnser duct tape, the better looking awnser, white ducked tape.

thanx thiknwet, these are useful tips. it helped out a lot.

awsome man.

i remember alot of wasted time and energy drom haveing no idea what to try back in the day... happy to help

i just found tena classic plus and some sure comfort, both were 1 was 2.99 because it was open but not used, the other was 4.99 new.

$8.50ish for 24 really good diapers. im set for a week and a half.

You're not going to find much in way of leak protection from a pull up, however pick yourself up a pack of depends pull ups and fitted or adjustable briefs. Slit the pull up slightly and double up with the briefs and you have a halfway decent diaper. My personal reccomendation would be to visit amazon.com and order some molicare to start with and try others from there.

i forgot to mention that all i do is double diaper....... :bash:

its a store based on donations and there pretty big, so you never know what you'll find. diapers, of course. i got most my footed pjs there, including one pair with plastic foot bottoms, overalls. it helps i can shop in the kids section, get all the donated stuff that mom's buy there 'too old for that' kids, cant sell it at the garage sell 2 yrs later with the new tag on it so they donate it to goodwill. people die, diapers get donated, you buy them. sometimes theres the motherload, but i buy only what i need, theres people that cant afford them, and of course other DL's that need the deals.

isnt life crazy