LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Change Accessories

DL4Ever

I have recently ordered some Bambino bianco diapers for the first time, along with the quadro booster pad, and was wondering what everyone uses when they put on their diapers. This is not the first time I have used adult diapers but it is the first time in a long time. I don't like to use the diapers for their intended purpose but instead wear for comfort. However, I like to put it on as if I had every intention of using it. I like the bulk of a nice absorbent diaper and the smell of baby powder, which is why I bought the scented boosters.

What types of lotions, powders and other accessories does everyone use during a diaper change? Even though I am not a true AB I still like to make the experience as 'authentic' as I can. Any other suggestions for making a diaper change authentic?

Thanks

Wipes,

baby oil,

napkin rash cream,

baby powder.

pretty much sums it up! Overall, though, you probably ought to experiment and find what makes you feel the best. If you aren't wearing them to actually use them - the 'authentic' experience - why worry about oil, powders and creams at all? You said you love the smell of powder...then go with that! It seems that what people use is all over the place and therefore there is no truly 'authentic' approach. Go with what YOU enjoy and let that become your own authentic experience!

Even with diaper rash, I find I DON'T like the smell of Desitin (in US) and that its smell is a little too strong for my peace of mind when wearing around others. I love the smell of powder, but it does tend to cake and be messy when changing - again, I usually avoid it except when by myself. I usually do lather up with baby oil though, and it seems to work for me to deter any problem with rashes. For when I'm out and about, I've also used Vaseline just in my leg creases during changes. This also seems to deter rash. But all this is based on actual USE of the diaper and apparently not really of interest to you.

I often use baby oil just so my pubes don't get that awful sour smell if I don't have time to shower before heading off to work. Now that we have a real baby in our household again, the odd time when my wife offers to change me, she likes to put some baby powder on me which is really nice. I don't use it any other time though.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. This may be a dumb question but what do you use baby oil for? I have always liked the smell but never knew what to use it for. Is it like lotion and its just good for the skin or is it like powder and helps keep the skin dry? Thanks.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. This may be a dumb question but what do you use baby oil for? I have always liked the smell but never knew what to use it for. Is it like lotion and its just good for the skin or is it like powder and helps keep the skin dry? Thanks.

Well usually you use baby oil before sticking the new born in the flash fryer. :D

As I said, I used it to reduce the smell that urine leaves in my pubic hair. However, since oil repels water (or pee), I suppose it would also keep your skin dry and prevent rashes.